Exhumed?

ScottG

Apr 29, 2001
Long Island
I'll end up seeing these guys twice in the next two weeks. Thing is, they're new to me. Anyone have any praise?

As expected, total Carcass - Necroticism worship (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), from what I've heard so far.

Excellent live show, very tight and energetic, and the drummer is AMAZING.

I'm not familiar with their studio albums though, I saw them open for Cannibal Corpse and Hypocrisy a few months ago. Actually, check our reviews and live reports sections. ;)

I saw them opening for Suffocation and Dying Fetus, and Exhumed fucking slew both of those bands. They had "GORE FUCKING METAL!" taped across the back of the 2 guitars and the bass. They had so much more attitude and personality than those boring Suffo guys. Other than Gore Metal, I haven't heard their studio stuff, but it sounds fun from what I've heard.

JayKeeley said:
Anatomy is Destiny got a 10/10. Would it still get a 10/10 today?

Yes, it would :p

One of my favourite releases of all time - I have listened to it a million times, and I still find it sounds fresh and interesting.

You must have misunderstood when I said FUCK OFF THE MELODIC BLACK METAL or something. I do not promise such things, and I am even more militant when I am drunk so don't try that one.

fotmbm said:
You must have misunderstood when I said FUCK OFF THE MELODIC BLACK METAL or something. I do not promise such things, and I am even more militant when I am drunk so don't try that one.

Actually, I've never seen a person more sober and more content than you when you said those magic words. Admit it, you sensual manbeast you.

Google search for "Scandinavian Love":

cheers_for_love_dvd.jpg
cheers_for_love_dvd_b.jpg

Erik said:
I sense a lot of gay-sexual tension here... Steaming man-on-man action is imminent, and I will NOT be here to witness it :puke:

But you're a vital part of our plan.. We need to be three, if you know what I mean ;)

And Mikke-boy, I'm glad you finally agreed to dominate me sexually with your baton/whip thing. A police uniform would be nice too :)

yeah.gif