For the Noltem fans: Introducing "In the Shade of Earth's Scupltures"

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Here's the deal:

While also trying to work on "Runedance", I've been working on this little thing for all of the people who have really helped me out along the way. It's going to be a CD-R that is written/recorded/produced/released by myself using all of the old equipment from the "Hymn of the Wood" sessions (which yes, is a lot different from the "Runedance" stuff). Basically what we have here is two songs that will probably total 10-13 minutes of pure non-metal music that will include acoustic guitars, some clean electric guitars, some spoken word vocals, and some wind instrumentation from my friend Josh. These will come in slim cases with a printed insert... I'm thinking probably like 25 copies because honestly I don't want to spend a ton of time making CD-Rs. There are some specific people who I want to have these, so if you get a PM from me sometime today, you'll know. After that, I'll leave the rest of the copies open to whoever wants them. THESE WILL BE FREE FOR EVERYONE. As soon as the CDs come out, I will be hosting the two songs on my website for your downloading pleasure. Hopefully this will be done within 1-2 weeks with "Runedance" following not far behind.

Update: All thirty copies are reserved. There are still the mp3s!

Okay, the PMs are sent. With all of those + the CDs I want to give to personal associates, I have FIVE left. Call em now, folks.

Don't expect a mini Kveldssanger here... this is basically just me playing acoustic guitar. Sort of similar to the acoustic stuff on the demo.

dammit! i'm probably SOL.

by the way i have shirts for you and skeletor, i just haven't mailed them yet. [/bribe] :loco:

Fuck, I definitely forgot some people. Press is extended to 30 CDs.

Claws of Perdition, Demilich, NAD, Opeth_17, Thanatopsis, and addae are safe for a copy.

Three left, for real.