after many years, Noltem speaks again...

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Greetings everyone.

I am close to finishing a demo of sorts that will act as a "teaser" for the upcoming EP (projecting for a December/January release, but who really knows...). The disc will feature the "Hymn of the Wood" tracks along with two acoustic (guitar/bass/hand-drum(?)) tracks that will most likely be seen in their final form on the "Mannaz" EP. I'm going to start out with probably 50 CD-Rs which will include some neat artwork and a few linear notes. I'm putting this out just to bring interest back to the project since it has been a long time since ANYTHING has happened. As for the EP, I have a talented technician helping me out which means that things will be moving along quickly and the final product will sound much better.

So, I'm hoping to start sending these out soon. Like I did when 'Hymn of the Wood' came out, I will PM you if you're on my list for a reserved copy of this CD. Everyone will be notified by Monday night, so if you didn't get a PM and you're interested, just let me know and I'll save one.

Thank you... more details soon.

Noltem - 'Through Hill and Hollow' demo CD-R 2008

i. Rivers Held in Ice
ii. Hymn of the Wood
iii. The Final Dawn
iv. Hill and Hollow Part I
v. Hill and Hollow Part II

(cover art soon)

I don't want it to seem like some super elite kool-klub list, it's pretty much just people that I owe one thing or another to. People that I promised them to.