NOLTEM - Hymn of the Wood

Thanks for the comments, old boy. Glad you enjoy it... I think the newer stuff might be more up your road. We'll see!

I find myself going back and listening to the above tracks often in the last day ... if that is any endorsement.

Mark .. if you did not send out the CDR ... no worries ... have the tracks now from the DL. Thanks!

well i've been trying to keep my mouth shut due to my long history of telling people that the EP is "actually coming out for real this time", but in reality it actually IS coming out for real this time.

About a year ago I was approached by someone who wanted to do a rerelease of 'Hymn of the Wood'. After some discussion, I decided to finally get my shit together and record the (3) 'new' songs.

"Mannaz" EP is essentially finished and I am currently waiting to receive the final master files for the songs. 100 tapes are being released on Ritual Ugliness Productions (Atlanta, GA) and we have put a lot of effort into making the physical release as cool as possible. As a bonus, the H.O.T.W demo will be featured on the B side of the tape. The digital release will of course be free.

Been totally consumed by this project for the last year. Stay tuned for more details (if any of you care).