MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
The_Falls.jpg

Noltem - The Falls
(EP 2005)

I. To the Heights
II. Archaic Dissolve

Coming to YOU this Autumn.... and basically I'm just looking for how people feel about this cover "artwork". Thanks in advance!

Edit: Fixed. I sucessfully put down one of my OWN song titles down incorrectly- I RULE.

I don't think the logo could be more perfect for that cover, seriously.

The colors remind me of a specific Magic: The Gathering card I used to ogle. [/OMG DORK]

EXCELLENT cover and I like the logo BUT I don't think the colours of the cover and the logo match that well... (And for the next one, force me into sorting out the good pixxx I have and sending them to you)

EDIT: I can't fucking say I love stuff, I'm not gay

fotmbm said:
EXCELLENT cover and I like the logo BUT I don't think the colours of the cover and the logo match that well... (And for the next one, force me into sorting out the good pixxx I have and sending them to you)

EDIT: I can't fucking say I love stuff, I'm not gay

Hey, it's not like the album is already in press :) mahavishnumaximus@yahoo.com

The logo and backdrop are a nice contrast. Seeing as how it has a wood feeling, it's fitting. Good shit.

that logo rules so much ... the guys that designed it should be felated ...

not too crazy about the predictable "forest" cover though ...

lurch70 said:
not too crazy about the predictable "forest" cover though ...

I know what you mean, and originally there was NOT going to be a forest on the front, but really... it fits the best for Noltem. I took that picture today during a CRAZY thunderstorm, and I just think it works quite well.

A darker, more brownish logo and I'm happy.. And if I do get my thumb out of the hole and pack together those pictures it's going to be more than your yahoo mail can hold I think, but sleepy now sieg panzer

fotmbm said:
A darker, more brownish logo and I'm happy.. And if I do get my thumb out of the hole and pack together those pictures it's going to be more than your yahoo mail can hold I think, but sleepy now sieg panzer

We'll see! And by the way, use www.yousendit.com for all of your yahoo sexing needs.

Marksveld said:
I know what you mean, and originally there was NOT going to be a forest on the front, but really... it fits the best for Noltem. I took that picture today during a CRAZY thunderstorm, and I just think it works quite well.

never mind, it has grown on me ... :cool:

Hey, just be glad I didn't pick a random Scandinavian forest with the snow, mountains, and other cliche stuff (even though if applied properly, it can be perfect).

lurch70 said:
its growing on me like mold :lol:
hahahahhaa yeah it doesn't bug me because I don't have 243958724908759048uiofkl4928uoi2458urwj24978u of the exact same boring and horridly produced albums like the rest of you lot. :loco:

It reminds me of a picture in the new Mars Volta liner notes though, mainly the green color.

The only cricketism I can think of is there's nothing to do with The Falls in that picture, whereas with Hymn of the Wood there was, like, the woods and stuff. So it doesn't really fit. Otherwise, cool cover.

Mormagil said:
The only cricketism I can think of is there's nothing to do with The Falls in that picture, whereas with Hymn of the Wood there was, like, the woods and stuff. So it doesn't really fit. Otherwise, cool cover.

But one must not assume what "The Falls" is. :)