The best feeling in the world (aka the official Noltem release thread)

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Well, after school today, I was suprised with a nice box... a box containing 50 tapes. 50 NOLTEM TAPESASDSADASDEMEMEEEEEEfs

notemtapes_Omg.jpg

So now that I actually have these things, I'd like to say two things:

1) If I told you I'd give you a copy, PM me your address and I'll get to it... please keep in mind that it might take a while due to all of the money/time neccessary to send them out.

2) If you want one, the price is $7.00 (postage paid). PM me or send an e-mail to mahavishnumaximus@yahoo.com . My AIM is Marksveld.

www.noltem.tk or www.myspace.com/noltem

I'm in fucking gleeeeee :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Looks awesome, congrats on finally receiving the goods. (Still wishes you made CDs instead so i could listen to it)

That is great - congratulations man.

You said I could have one for 'zine review -- which I'm happy to do -- but if you're financially constrained, I can paypal you shipping costs.

Noltem=Mark's solo project.

Are any tapes going to your distro? Cause I want one but don't have Paypal or credit cards. I can buy one from Matt if they're going to AWR too.

mousewings said:
Noltem=Mark's solo project.

Are any tapes going to your distro? Cause I want one but don't have Paypal or credit cards. I can buy one from Matt if they're going to AWR too.

ok. now i am confused ... isn't Mark living in the US ... why this .tk web address?

oh yeah ... that .."dawn" tune rules ... i like the organic feel to it.

Erik said:
Dude is that a Dolby logo on the tape? NOISE REDUCTION IS FOR WIMPS :loco:

Eh, they did it so I don't really care. The quality of the tapes is obviously very weak in comparison to the Mp3s, but that is to expected. Everything is still easy to hear and such.

To set some things straight:

1) Noltem is my solo-project, and is actually my main musical priority.
2) Jay, you will have one for free.
3) Mousewings- I'm sending one for you with my next package to Matt... don't worry about the green.
4) I don't have PayPal, so don't worry about trying to pay for shipping. It isn't THAT bad.