Noltem - "Hymn of the Wood" pre-order thread.

No I'm kidding. Nico is warped enough to understand my sense of humoUr. :loco:

I'll happily receive one from you, and review it for RC. It'll go on the new RC site design once ready, sitting between Nokturnal Mortum and Nothing.

P.S. That tape packaging looks really well designed. Did you do that yourself?

WTF

and Jay.. I did do it myself. And to let everyone know, I finished the recording today. I'm listening to them now and YESSSSS

Jeff from Noctuary says-

"Highly original, dark, and epic. Noltem reminds me of early Ulver, while retaining their own sense of musicality and style. This is the beginning of something very promising."

:Spin:

Marksveld said:
Jeff from Noctuary says-

"Highly original, dark, and epic. Noltem reminds me of early Ulver, while retaining their own sense of musicality and style. This is the beginning of something very promising."

:Spin:

Why does Jeff from Noctuary talk like he's doing a review for Terrorizer? Good stuff, by the way.

Well that sentence was designed to be used as a "review" line. If I met anyone that spoke like that, I'd punch him in the face.

edit: oh and thank you for the comment.

*UPDATE* - The demo is actually going under a totally pro-press now... even the tapes.

Okay, here's the deal:

20 tapes = free for my friends (including most of you at RC) and family
5 tapes = free for labels/zines
25 tapes = Distro and selling

The press is costing me $200 ( :ill: ) but it is worth it!

Do I qualify for a freebie? :saint: I don't mind coughing up if the stock's run low. I feel like buying blind, seeing how the exchange rate is bootylicious :loco: would the $5 cover overseas postage?

Marksveld said:
Okay, here's the deal:

20 tapes = free for my friends (including most of you at RC) and family
5 tapes = free for labels/zines
25 tapes = Distro and selling

The press is costing me $200 ( :ill: ) but it is worth it!

Shit that's a lot of money, though not much for each individual tape. Makes me wonder how much a vinyl edition of just the standard 500 copies costs a regular underground band. o_O