The best feeling in the world (aka the official Noltem release thread)

Well guys, I really appreciate it very much. And Jay, to make your life easier, I already know what I want.

Finntroll - Midnattens Wildunder :)

Marksveld said:
Well guys, I really appreciate it very much. And Jay, to make your life easier, I already know what I want.

Finntroll - Midnattens Wildunder :)

Er....I was thinking about a $10 CD.....let's see how many people sign up for this, you never know if we can make it up to $13-$14 and I'll get you that from The End.

Otherwise, you might want to check out Dark Symphonies or Willowtip.

OK, cool thing Doomcifer.

@Marksveld - go check out their catalogs and see if anything catches your fancy. If not, I'm sure we can work something out at The End.

It's cool, don't really worry about it. Jay, "A Wintersunset" from Dark Symphonies would be cool (plus its a $10.00 CD).

PM's sent to you lot with paypal addy. PM sent to Marksveld requesting home address. Another PM re: Grand Magus sent to NAD. OK, now need to PM home address to Marksveld....anybody else wanna PM? :loco:

NAD, address me IMMEDIETLY.

And Jay, if you want the mp3s to review (which are much better than the tape), let me know. I think the tape will be fine, it just has a hardcore anaglogue sound to it now... as is expected.