Noltem - "Hymn of the Wood" pre-order thread.

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Okay, I'm finally getting this tape out... after a very long and frustrating time. I offerend a lot of people free tapes, and to be frank I don't remember all of them. So basically what I'm looking for here is for people to tell me if I said they could have a free one. I would love to give them all out, but I'm paying for these pro-inserts and tapes out of my pocket... and shipping is going to be expensive. Anyone else who wants one can have it for $5.00 (postage paid). I guess that's a good buy since I'm selling them for $7.00 on the Ancient Wind site. For anyone who doesn't know Noltem - check out a song here - www.myspace.com/noltem . I uploaded another one earlier today, but it hasn't show up yet, so check back. I know some of you guys like your stuff signed, so I guess if you want me to sign them- I can. Just a warning, my signature sort of resembles the name "M. Johnson" - OH WAIT! THATS MY LAME NAME LOLWTF!

Current list of tapes I'm supposed to give out for free:

1) Erik
2) fotmbm
3) Doomcifer
4) Nicodemix
5) NAD
6) Jay Keeley (because I want someone in RC to review it!)
7) Squid and Squid's Woman
8) Demilich
9) Carbonized

I forgot many, just tell me and I'll add you to the list. This thread is for organizational purposes only. Thanks!

Noltem - Hymn of the Wood

1) Rivers Held in Ice
2) Hymn of the Wood
3) The Final Dawn

Melodic, epic, and ambient Pagan/Folk metal with acoustic passages.

hymnofthewoodinsertsmall5fi.jpg

Yeah, you've got yourself a super-mega-awesome copy

and by the way to anyone who's wondering - this FIRST run is only 35 copies (because of my limited funds).. if there's an actual demand for this, ill make more tapes or re-release it on another format or something.

Sounds awesome, kinda has an Agalloch feel to it. Too bad i don't have a cassette player or money. Good luck with this project.

You said I could have one :p I can prove it by PM if you doubt it, but I wouldn't mind paying anyway if you want. support the underground artists and what not ;)