The best feeling in the world (aka the official Noltem release thread)

Tell me about it...
angela'spic.jpg

OK so on a serious note:

For all those getting a Noltem tape 'for free' from Marksveld, if you like, you can choose to pay for shipping. It'll be $2.00 flat fee.

This is my idea, not Marksvelds - he's generous enough to dip into his own pocket, but I think we can be more supportive.

So if you want to, you can paypal me the $2.00 (he doesn't have paypal) and with all the shipping money collected, I can buy him a CD of his choice.

No obligation, since you'll get it anyway, but if you do want to paypal me $2.00, let us know here and then I'll send you all a PM with my paypal address.

Support the *real* underground. :kickass:

JayKeeley said:
OK so on a serious note:

For all those getting a Noltem tape 'for free' from Marksveld, if you like, you can choose to pay for shipping. It'll be $2.00 flat fee.

This is my idea, not Marksvelds - he's generous enough to dip into his own pocket, but I think we can be more supportive.

So if you want to, you can paypal me the $2.00 (he doesn't have paypal) and with all the shipping money collected, I can buy him a CD of his choice.

No obligation, since you'll get it anyway, but if you do want to paypal me $2.00, let us know here and then I'll send you all a PM with my paypal address.

Support the *real* underground. :kickass:

Sounds good to me.

Btw Mark, I added you on AIM, perhaps I should just have sent a PM seing that you're not oneline etc, oh well

What's your AIM name? Feel free to IM me at any time, just keep in mind that if I do not respond, than I probably accidently left it on and walked away.

BUMP

So Noltem is pretty much da shit... PM me your paypal thingy, JayKeeley, if you please.

Very good stuff. Our board is lucky to sport this stuff, Lethal and Nasheim (and Scald and October Falls and on and on).

There should be an official RC band, with all of us on a different instrument. I call mellotron, NAD can have cowbell.

OK so that's BWD, me, and Spaffe paying $2 each for the shipping. That's $6 so we need two more people and then we'll be good to go for a CD of his choice. Any other takers?