Exodus

dutchy said:
vandals are cool , seen them last year on a small stage , you just can ask the singer everthing during the show , he's responding to everything, and that Warren guy, at the end of the show he stood buttnaked on the bar on the other side of the stage, he's nuts!!!
Too bad Josh Freese wasn't there , they had a substitute drummer!

I have DRI's dealing with it on vinyl!
Had Dealing with it on vinul but Its lost in an old freinds collection. I might have the album released b4 that thought, I'd have to go thru my stax of wax.

My wife Digs the Vandals.

Older bands like the Vandals sometimes play the warped tour in the states. Besides doing club gigs.

BTW I heard a new version of Black Flaggs TV party on Indie 103.1 here in LA. Alternative station that plays some punk like Pennywise, pistols, Ramones and one of my favs the Clash.

Clash is ok, what about Rancid , really like that video they shot in CBGB's. Hope to catch up with the Warped tour when I'm coming over for my summerholidays, we used to have the warped tour in Holland but he quit a couple of years ago

KY_Fried442 said:
I looked for the new Exodus today and coudn't find it. Tried Best Buy, Media Play, and 2 mall music stores and nothing. Guess I'll try to find it online.
I see, don't I feel dumb, lol. Thanks for setting me straight. I heard a sample of it a few months ago and it sounds awesome, can't wait till next month then.