Exploring The Early Stuff

yeah, back on topic, sorry...

For sure, getting Wrath of the Norsemen on DVD would be a good start, then of course the first four albums as well.

once sent and vs first if money is scarce, but really no excuse of not getting Avenger and Crusher as well.

Hey, idea, to cut back on shipping for just one item, get them all at the same time from victorious merch :D

yeah, back on topic, sorry...

For sure, getting Wrath of the Norsemen on DVD would be a good start, then of course the first four albums as well.

once sent and vs first if money is scarce, but really no excuse of not getting Avenger and Crusher as well.

Hey, idea, to cut back on shipping for just one item, get them all at the same time from victorious merch :D

At Hastings I THINK the first 4 cost me between 50-60 to order i dont quite remember.

you definatly need to get a hold of the VS the world album, my favorite! Hell, all there early work is genius! can't go wrong

I have tried so hard to get a hold of that DVD man, but its not in stores anywhere around me. I think I'm gonna order it online along with the re-release of Once Sent.

I found the DVD set in an Atlanta FYE store of all places. They had several copies. Must've been a fan working there or something, because I haven't seen it anywhere else. I'm glad I picked it up when I did.