Extol supports Opeth....

agreed, i think opeth and extol are both bands that can't really be summerized. u just have to hear them for urself :)

Funeral Portrait said:
no, i think u know damn right what the name is. if u have a problem with the logo u can take that up with SculptedCold. he disigned it and i happen to think it's amazing.

Ooh, it's getting hot in here...

Don't get me wrong, the logo is fucking cool! It's Metal as hell. The D just looks like a P, that's all. I don't understand why every metal logo has to be symetric....

And I don't really like Embalmed as a band name. Sorry.

but im sure u like band names like emperor and immortal cuz those names are TOTALLY original! sorry dude, but totally original names are hard to come up with now days without sounding like some other name or ripping off something else.

Extol is OK I guess, musically that is... I'm not so much into their "message" though, them being a christian band and all. Music and religion are not to be mixed.
ummm.....ok then. So i guess that every satanic band on the planet is also at fault, then.....idiot

Finntroll said:
Extol is OK I guess, musically that is... I'm not so much into their "message" though, them being a christian band and all. Music and religion are not to be mixed.
Are you kidding? Fact: Music was first created to accompany religious ceremonies. Research it.

[By the way, Extol IS awesome. My friend let me hear them a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed them.]

Finntroll said:
wow...u really know what your talking about. Hes right, music was created for religion, now all I have to say, Finntroll is that you are a dumbass.

Finntroll said:
Music and religion are not to be mixed.
Have you ever heard of a man goes by the name of Johann Sebastian Bach?

Listen to him sometime, and keep in mind, pretty much all of his music was religiously inspired or based. Then kindly STFU.

BTW, this is my 666th post. ph33r /\/\y 1337ness.

Relax people :) If having a different opinion makes you an idiot then I guess I'm one. Maybe I should have written that I don't like metal and religion mixed (and yes I think those tr00 satanic lyrics that all the black metal bands are writing are mostly moronic and childish). I don't have anything against Extol I'm just not into religion of any kind.