Name one Opeth song you want to see live, and believe it's never been performed live.

Coil with Nathalie Lorichs
Black Rose Immortal
Burden with piano and everything, not the short version of the video
Mellotron Heart (?)

In Mist she was Standing
Under the Weeping Moon (The Roundhouse Tapes, you bitches!)
The Twilight is my Robe (I would just die if I heard that)
The Apostle in Triumph
Advent (I've heard that they've played this one in 2003 or 2004?)

And have they ever played Serenity Painted Death or Epilogue?

Edit: Oh, my. Forgot about By the Pain I See in Others. That would be mad to hear live. Too bad Mikael doesn't approve of it.

Advent (I've heard that they've played this one in 2003 or 2004?)

I have a video of them playing it at Wacken Festival in 2001. Wouldn't be my first choice off Morningrise to hear live, but it's cool they did older stuff.

And have they ever played Serenity Painted Death or Epilogue?

They played SPD on the 2008 Watershed tour, I believe. They have probably never played Epilogue.

Oh, my. Forgot about By the Pain I See in Others. That would be mad to hear live. Too bad Mikael doesn't approve of it.

I'd love to know specifically what about the song Mikael doesn't like. If you ask me it kicks Wreath's ass (as well as the asses of other Deliverance songs which shall remain unnamed). I understand the growling during the soft parts is unusual, but I think it's unique and enhances the song. Anyway, I agree... this song would kick ass live! Could you imagine the crazy-ass double bass during the choruses?!

I'd love to know specifically what about the song Mikael doesn't like. If you ask me it kicks Wreath's ass (as well as the asses of other Deliverance songs which shall remain unnamed). I understand the growling during the soft parts is unusual, but I think it's unique and enhances the song. Anyway, I agree... this song would kick ass live! Could you imagine the crazy-ass double bass during the choruses?!

Yeah. I'd like to know too. I've seen a video of them playing Wreath live and Mike said he likes it, so why not BTPISIO? It's total death metal madness, just like Wreath.

I'd also love to hear April Ethereal, although they have played it a few times, as seen in videos.