extreme metal melb show

augdem

Jul 17, 2003
www.theimplicateorder.cjb.net
Embodied, Accursed, The Implicate Order, Black Bile

Friday Nov 7 at Dream Nightclub. 223 Queensberry st., Carlton (near the arthouse).

Entry: $10.

Doors: around 9.30 pm.

Be there and support this night as it may lead on to a monthly metal night at Dream, if it is a big success.

The Implicate Order - diverse extreme atmospheric progressive metal. Download MP3's @ http://www.theimplicateorder.cjb.net

Now I have to work Saturday mornings until the middle of December, so Friday gigs are off for a while unfortunately. Friday gigs inevitably coincide with Saturday hang overs...

DravenMist said:
You don't HAVE to drink...

Oi requiem, don't know if you saw my other question somewhere else, but are you in a Melbourne Black Metal band??
Jesus, sorry to take so long replying, but I didn't see this. No, I'm not in a black metal band, or any other band at this stage. I have been in a black metal band in the past but you wouldn't have heard of us... very underground during high school. I did record, however, 3 studio demos of Alice in Chains style rock several years ago.

So basically no, but I'm musical.

And of course I have to drink.... what kind of thing to say is that?

It was a good gig though, despite The Implicate Order nearly sending me to sleep. Black Bile and Accursed were definitely the highlight, keep up the evil work guys.