Ey Everybody I need some advice

Clinically_Insane

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2005
Im starting to get into metal, i love the guitar, the drums, everything. I need some advice as to what bands are worth listiening to, because my friend says theres alot of awesome metal and alot of shit. thanks for you help.

I still listen to mostly crap, but I've been asking for some good bands too. Go to the thread where you talk about music you like and you'll find loads of stuff.

another newbie and i'm going to kill someone

you listen to these bands:

HEATHEN
DARKTHRONE
OVERKILL
MORRIGAN
PRIMORDIAL
KREATOR
DESTRÖYER 666
ENSLAVED

if you like them you come back here if you dont you get out and STAY the fuck out

Immortal-Sons of Norther Darkness
Megadeth-Rust in Piece
Metallca-And Justice for All
Mercyful Fate-9
Mayhem-De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
BLS-The Blessed Hellride
Judas Priest-Metal Works
the basics

well at least this newbie didn't say he loves Slipknot and Avengedsevenfold or whatever shit bands there are in the world.

^^Not really. It was one of the first black metal albums I got and it convinced me for a few minutes that the genre was medicore and redunent. Fortuantley I got In the Nightside Eclipse the same day.

Clinically_Insane said:
Im starting to get into metal, i love the guitar, the drums, everything. I need some advice as to what bands are worth listiening to, because my friend says theres alot of awesome metal and alot of shit. thanks for you help.

A NEWBIE!!!! AHHHH!!!!! :yow:

Do's-

Marduk - Plague Angel; Nightwing

Behemoth - Zos Kia Cvltvs; Satanica

Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors (Before I get yelled at, I know they arent as heavy as everyone else; just a great band to listen to)

Thy Disease - Cold Skin Obsession

Ancient - Night Visit; Halls of Eternity

Akercocke - Chronozon

1349 - Liberation

Gorgoroth - Under the Sign of Hell

Ephel Duath - Painter's Pallete; Phormula

Negura Bunget - Zirnindu-Sa

Dont's

Slipknot
Avenged Sevenfold
As I Lay Dying
Shadows Fall