Eye Color Influences Drinking Habits!

^ i dont drink at all, and when i did (first time ever) i took huge swigs (i was young) and the crap had no effect on me at all.

yes, i am blue eyed.

Makes a shitload of sense. I'm blue-eyed, and I struggle in social situations... and I'm a pisspot.

So it says there's a connection. What the fuck IS the connection?

hmmm....so hitler wanted to make sure that there were a bunch of shy guys in europe.... it's all coming together now. kill everyone who doesn't have blue eyes! hitler just wanted to make it easier for blue eyed people to get drunk and then feel socially confident enough to talk to the ladies.....hitler knew you needed a lot of the blue eyeds to get together to make the process work correctly...

wow

:OMG:

this article is retarded

furtiveace said:
hmmm....so hitler wanted to make sure that there were a bunch of shy guys in europe.... it's all coming together now. kill everyone who doesn't have blue eyes! hitler just wanted to make it easier for blue eyed people to get drunk and then feel socially confident enough to talk to the ladies.....hitler knew you needed a lot of the blue eyeds to get together to make the process work correctly...

wow

:OMG:

this article is retarded
A+

btw, How did everyone else from florida endure the hurricane?

Wait...Is Johan...Really shy? Being Lead Vocals in a Viking/Death-Metal band dosnt really make think: "Fucking hell, he's shy."

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
A+

btw, How did everyone else from florida endure the hurricane?

HAH! the hurricane...we used it as an excuse to go to New Orleans! call it a forced vacation, if you will! I see my little article thing has started a little controversy...always nice. I'm more like Randall from Clerks when it comes to shyness, i hate people, but i love gatherings...

Thrymfal said:
HAH! the hurricane...we used it as an excuse to go to New Orleans! call it a forced vacation, if you will! I see my little article thing has started a little controversy...always nice. I'm more like Randall from Clerks when it comes to shyness, i hate people, but i love gatherings...
kvlt.

as for me on my senior year..ive missed so many days of school im so fucked out of my education (or what it was called). Demons, did you die of boredom too?

When they said Florida was in a state of emergency i was "no way!" When I think of state of emergency i think of a mushroom cloud in the sky, babies crying and people wearing Doom and Aus-rotten shirts circle jerking.

senior year??? boredom????? fuck no! i scored more chicks that year then the .... (insert analogy here) ......
fun ass shit too. that was the year of unacerous!!! (with armando and shit.) the band may have sucked and shit but hey. i was just starting to play guitar at that time and i think we did great for just starting. fuckin blast making that stuff. but boredom was definitely not a part of my senior year.
however... every day since then.... is like.... pure.... utter.... bullshit. now im bored out my mind and was fuckign cursed to the grave for the past year =\.
i can imagine how your school probably sucks now though... since im not there and stuff... raisin hell.... yellin at fat bitches... and.... so forth. and all your school is filled with... bunch of... posers... and.... drama bitches.
your senior year is just starting though.... you been back to school like a month now and only had to go for like 4 days total cuz the hurricanes and shit. and your gonna get another this weekend too probably. this is gonna cut into your christmas break so bad though. i think your gonna have off like 12-2pm on christmas day and that will be your break \=. and thats all i got to say about that

i'm blue eyed and quite shy too, but i think this article is bullshit. i think its especially culture. mediterraneans are more open and shit cause that's how they are, they flirt and fuck around, whereas in scandinavian countries i heard that it's the girls who flirt the guys and go to them, its just cultural.
alcohol and beer is part of celtic-scandinavian-germanic culture, i doubt it has anything to do with being aryan or just blue eyed.
that article seems kind of stupid.

Celtik Militia said:
i'm blue eyed and quite shy too, but i think this article is bullshit. i think its especially culture. mediterraneans are more open and shit cause that's how they are, they flirt and fuck around, whereas in scandinavian countries i heard that it's the girls who flirt the guys and go to them, its just cultural.
alcohol and beer is part of celtic-scandinavian-germanic culture, i doubt it has anything to do with being aryan or just blue eyed.
that article seems kind of stupid.

Hahaha, this is so true for me since I'm a very shy guy (when it comes to girls) and, as a matter of fact, girls usually DO flirt with me!

Up here there are 6 months of winter and at least 3 months of spring and autumn so there are few people that meet outside (as in mediterranean contries).