Eye Color Influences Drinking Habits!

You lucky bastards! (Python fan). And when I say "atleast 3 months of autumn and spring" it means those months may still have snow or rain all the time... the two lousy months of REAL summer is mostly rain. This summer we had about 14 days of sun shine and blue sky.

I love it here though... :\

I could agree because living in Florida, you realize that the eye pattern is drifting to a more brownish color like a solid mexican, and these people don't drink to fight shyness but solid drinking to get in fights over a sack of tomatoes and do the sombrero dance.
Just my 2 cents.

Im blue eyed!!! And although I don't drink my ass to death every weekend, but thats because Im fat.
Nonetheless, I'm russian. So I don't think it matters that I'm not scandinavian

Thrymfal said:
HAH! the hurricane...we used it as an excuse to go to New Orleans!
Did you get to meet some of my bitches?

Ps..."a bustle in your hedgerow", yeah Down beats the fuck out of any other band...or was it a Zeppelin refference?

Patric said:
Did you get to meet some of my bitches?

Ps..."a bustle in your hedgerow", yeah Down beats the fuck out of any other band...or was it a Zeppelin refference?

I met a bitch or two, yeah! and as for the reference, can't it both...

you know, i think it's basically already been explained, but, the article is just applied data. it's the same thing as aying that red cars get in crashes more often than all other cars, which they do, but only because there are more red cars than any other color. the argument is valid, but not necessarily factual. The data for this article is based on scandinavians, who, for the most part are nted for being reserved in public and for drinking a lot, and since many scandinavians are blue eyed, their argument is valid. it's just a matter of semantics not actual genetic law.

Thrymfal said:
you know, i think it's basically already been explained, but, the article is just applied data. it's the same thing as aying that red cars get in crashes more often than all other cars, which they do, but only because there are more red cars than any other color. the argument is valid, but not necessarily factual. The data for this article is based on scandinavians, who, for the most part are nted for being reserved in public and for drinking a lot, and since many scandinavians are blue eyed, their argument is valid. it's just a matter of semantics not actual genetic law.
Yeah well you're right.
Somehow ppl keep on missing the point, especially reliability and humor issues...

so much of this article :loco: