Ezdrummer Test

haha... so you downloaded a demo of it and imported that into nuendo and looped it? i did that as well with the rock demo..

Or did you actually get EZ drummer?

Anyway, i would say there's a bit too much reverb on those drums.. sounds cool but very "crowded" in the mix, do you know what i mean?

Hey Mendel, Ismar sent a sample of Ezdrummer too, and i thought it was preprocessed, unchangeble samples, but it seems it's more tweakable than i thought. Is it up for some metal?

Black neon bob said:
Yeah, i wont get ezdrummer before they show some metal love... metal packs would be great!
EZX expansion pack--->Coming in the near future:headbang: Fredrik (Meshuggah of course:) ) and Ove of 'Nocturnal Rites' are working on it!

GORILLA

HeadCrusher said:
DFH is already available as a EZDrummer expansion.
Well, if you have it you must be Fredrik or Ove or Mattias. Because it's not out yet:lol: :zombie:
The only EZ expansion pack available as of today is the one it comes with- 'Cocktail'.:)

GORILLA

Kenny Lee said:
Well, if you have it you must be Fredrik or Ove or Mattias. Because it's not out yet:lol: :zombie:
The only EZ expansion pack available as of today is the one it comes with- 'Cocktail'.:)

GORILLA

I just read an article that says the Metal Expansion Pack for EZX will be a reissue of the original DFH, just remixed. I hope that's not true. I hate those samples. They were great when they came out, but today's standard they are unusable.