facebook addment

i cant even be arsed with facebook. i dont want people writing on my wall, and i don't want everyone knowing what im doing every minute of the day and who im friends with and who my friends became friends with.

ill stick with myspace, its easy.

i cant even be arsed with facebook. i dont want people writing on my wall, and i don't want everyone knowing what im doing every minute of the day and who im friends with and who my friends became friends with.

ill stick with myspace, its easy.

lol i like facebook but only because i suck at myspace because i really dont know how to work it, its cool being able to talk one of your favourite bands it feels wierd lol

They're not real people though.

And "ossim" means "awesome", right? :D

yah =) i sort of prefer it cos i never say awesome it doesnt suit my voice lol

and you use cheese and evile appears? i wish i could do that, my friend was eating marmite flavoured cheese today in maths it stunk out the room and it actually smelt like someone was melting down ET it was that bad...:puke:

Well, let's start out with your signature. It's supposed to be you're, as in you are. You are a god, in this case. Not "your a god", which is an incorrect sentence in itself. Your is a word used ,for example, with an object , as in "your watch" or "your ball", basically a word used for owning something, at least most of the time.