May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
so who's on it?

search ol drake and you'll find me.

What do you think of it? i think it's funny as hell

"lol i just had a shower LOL"

yeah, well done

facebook can die, should die shall i. a thousand lol's and omg's to come and any other short handed term. fook eet ;0)o_O

I play poker on there, and keep up to date on comments people make on pictures of my baby which my wife puts up. Other than that, it's a bit pants.....has helped me get back in touch with some old mates from back in Dublin though.

Im on facebook, I got some of you on there. I think its great, I have a lot of friends from all over the world so this facebook thing is probably the best way for me to communicte with them. and its fun too! Also the updates you get from all sorts of things you´re a fan of.

I think Facebook is better for close friends and myspace is better to promote yourself as a band or whatever it is you do in life.

Im guilty. In my defence, theres a facebook group for my band up there, and I keep the folks updated on shows through it.

Negatory. Many days of watching my mate attempt simple stuff and failing and getting more than a tad pissed off because he hasn't installed Random application Q has put me off it for good.

I am on bebo though. Its a bit wank but most of my friends from home are on it, so it was good for keeping up with them. I rarely go on it now that I am home.

I joined back in 06 cause some American I talked to was on it, but I didn't use it for ages because no one else I knew was on it.
Now nearly everyone I know is on there...
Can be quite handy for events and adding random people I meet out and about! but status updates are usually ridiculous and/or attention seeking.

Ol put your language in the settings onto Pirate.
Laugh for days.

I know people on Facebook from Highschool, so I steer pretty clear of it.

I'm on Friendster, but rarely use it. I just can't be arsed!!! I don't want strangers knowing too much about me, and I have few friends and those I do, I could just call them in person. :Smug:

These sites always seem a little odd!!! It's like you get a message from a complete stranger, who you'd never even look at on the street and vice-versa but letting them into your world to see your family, kids, friends, the places you'd go to on weekends. It just seems ludicrous to me.

Plus they'd be just Gov't goons conspiring against me.

First of all I'm sorry for raising this from the dead, but Ol's original post made me giggle when I read it (I mainly have facebook to laugh at the stupid shit people think the world cares about).

Anyway, I just figured since a few of us regulars have been around a while now we might want to add each other and such. I've been on forums in the past and made some good friends only to go to log on one day to find that the forum no longer exists, which kind of sucks when you don't know people's real names and have no way of contacting them! I know it's unlikely that would ever happen with this place, but yeah. I already have Dave, and Joe... but I don't think I have anyone else. So if you use it (I know you don't Keenan, but I still love you) and you want to add anyone I thought we could find each other through this thread.

EDIT - I guess I should include a link to my facebook :lol:

P.S. I won't be butthurt if nobody wants to add me :lol: It was just a thought! Let me know if you do add me though, because I just ignore requests from people who's name I don't know.

Add me, I'm the asshole with the red guitar on his shoulder.

Also, this:
I've been on forums in the past and made some good friends only to go to log on one day to find that the forum no longer exists, which kind of sucks when you don't know people's real names and have no way of contacting them!
Happened one time to me. Still pissed.

Last edited: