Nevermore in Brooklyn, November 23!!!!!!!!

Pure Evil

Poison Godmachine
Aug 31, 2001
Brooklyn, NY
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just thinking in the shower how much it sucked that I couldn't go see em with Savatage and I came back to find this great news! Who's going? Oh btw, they're opening up for Overkill.

Originally posted by Alucard
HELL YES!!! I'll be there. Nevermore kicked ass in Brooklyn when they came through with Opeth. Sucks that they are only opening though. Is Overkill any good?
God, Overkill is amazing!! I've seen them twice (last time this August) and I was totally impressed. Pay attention to the new guitar player, Derek Trailer who happens to be the smart ass bassist of Dee Snider as well....!:D He is frantic! :lol: And also Bobby Blitz, the singer.... Uhm, he is worth watching and listening too.... (Not only in the way you may think a woman would say that.... :D )
So I expect someone to tell us about that gig!! :)

Where did you hear this date? I haven't looked on the site itself, so if that's where, I apologize. I'm from CT, but curious if they're coming anywhere else around here? I saw them open up for Savatage in NJ a few weeks ago, and they were INCREDIBLE live. I NEED to see them again, though I wish they were headlining.

Originally posted by Everonn
Overkill = my favorite live metal show yet

Overkill & Nevermore...
Wonder if I'll live to tell about it.

See you all there.
I can't be there, I live in Hungary.....:cry: But could you do a full report on it after?:)

I saw the show date on L'amours website. Also on the Agressor website, one of the opening bands.