fahrenheit 9/11

egonomic666

the graven image of me !
i just got back from micheal moores new documentarie "fahrenheit 9/11" and i have to say that i am thouroghly impressed ive always dispised bush with a passion but this movie even brought up some things that i didnt even know where going on . you guys should definitly check this movie out ESPECIALLY IF YOUR THINKING OF VOTING IN NOVEMBER and if your withing draft age like me because the draft could be VERY REAL, VERY SOON ok my rant is officially over

egonomic666 said:
ESPECIALLY IF YOUR THINKING OF VOTING IN NOVEMBER and if your withing draft age like me because the draft could be VERY REAL, VERY SOON ok my rant is officially over

Not true, read this:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/draft.asp

These bills were started a very long time ago by democrats for, very funny too, the same reasoning Michael Moore went around trying to get members of congress to enlist their children in the army: to scare the republicans out of starting a war so their kids wouldnt be sent off. But its still important for young people to vote (preferably against Bush) because theres a LOT of us out there, and our votes do fucking count, so use this right we are given.

Btw I saw the film tonight too and it's really fucking briliant. my favorite part was Britney Spears' little cameo :D

egonomic666 said:
its both interesting and depressing and funny ! yngvai- i sure hope you are right but it scares me tothink that if there is a draft that there is no way out
it's called canada :p

i'll probably check it out when i have time, hopefully it won't be sold out. i'm gonna be pissed if it's as bad as that steaming pile of crap Bowling For Columbine.

thebigyetti said:
it's called canada :p

i'll probably check it out when i have time, hopefully it won't be sold out. i'm gonna be pissed if it's as bad as that steaming pile of crap Bowling For Columbine.
they have these laws now, where you cant run to canada or mexico, if they find out you went to either one, they HAVE to send you back or they get in trouble themselves.

i plan on seeing it next tuesday with my gf, we both have been waiting for it to come out.

AlexiFollower said:
they have these laws now, where you cant run to canada or mexico, if they find out you went to either one, they HAVE to send you back or they get in trouble themselves.
ah, fuck :bah: