Fake COB Facebook Profiles, Beware

Do the band members have MySpace or Facebook accounts open for fans?

No! Beware the several fake ones around.

I'm a bit fed up with the fact thousands of people around the world worship these fake profiles. Such as "Henkka Seppälä" on FB with 1500 friends. It's an elaborate hoax, the pics organized in the albums appear really insideish and it's quite faschinating how the person has got hold of them, however everytime he posts it's clear as daylight the poster is a 14-year-old nolifer who gets kicks out of people being interested in every silly thing he says. He's also chatting publicly with a supposed Janne Warman or Wirman, has every band member (even Alexi) in friends list... I guess most of the people not realizing the hoax do not visit here, but I'll post this nevertheless cos it's so annoying.

People with a lot of free time create them, other people with more free time write in them. By my oppinion - facebok is a shit.

Well, there's nothing I want to tell them that I didn't on the concert when I saw them - "Your music is great, you kick ass!"

Of all possible things you could've said to them, you decided to say the most unoriginal and lamest compliment ever to your favourite(?) band. C'mon, get creative, my pals.

YOU GOT THE CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH THEM o_O OOOOO I'm jealous..... write a PM and tell me how did it go (if you don't mind of course)
and what do you want her to say- alluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu or henkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa your musculeeeeeeeeeees or janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that bearddddddddddddddddd ??????

Yep, it has some good songs, but they used to have mostly good songs. I don't see what makes you smile knowing they can't return to their original form?

@Joonas:
You don't like it? Don't listen to it then.

Honestly, you just registered here and you think you have the credentials to tell me to shut up and go away... if you don't like my posts you don't have to read them. You know I was like you back in '05 defending Are You Dead Yet and telling how much it rocks. Now those guys are gone and I'm pretty much alone defending the old. You should've been around those days, when there were a hundred people like me on this forum. I try to remain analytical and impartial about everything and take things as they are. Sadly it seems the lake has dried out and I'll be gone soon too. I've speculated everything possible, and the new material just doesn't give enough interesting reference, that's about it.

i'm not telling you to go away or sth and as i already mentioned before your posts are interesting to read and you are right about pretty much everything but staying here and saying shit about the new stuff is pointless- even if janne reads it they won't do anything

Yeah trust me I tried getting my message thru and suggest not to throw away the epic idea they had going on, and got frustrated when it felt like shouting at rocks. I've found better ways to use my creativity, which is good. This is just for fun and excitement now.

I like hentai.

I like hentai.

From now on you're my best friend! By the way this reminded me of my friend who bought hentai in a physical form less than a week ago. My other two friends were also browsing those mags and one of them shouted "I'm reading it because of the plot!" to random bypasser who looked at my friend with a very disapointed face. I dunno about other people but it was a very refreshing experience for me to see hentai in a real physical form. And why the fuck am I telling all this?

because we're so near and dear to you ;)

Probably this, or maybe it's because this is the only place in internet I've shown everyone how fucked up I'm as a person. Anyways, I forgot to add how much I hated myself because I didn't have any cash with me!