fake morals work in laura's catholic college

No, my INTENSE HATRED FOR THE FUCKING RETARDS I CARE FOR TO THE POINT I WANT TO SLAUGHTER THEM ALL WITH MY WAR HAMMER ruins the fun.

yes catholics are way lax on all thsi shit...they really don't care what the fuck you do. or what they do. I know..I was raised an Irish-catholic.

its like "don't forget to eat fish on friday.....unless you forget.....ahh who cares..see you at christmas."

my baptists cousins...at my great uncles funeral, "well at least he's up in heaven now with his sisters" I say, "what about my grandpa?"

they say, "well he didn't go to church"

me..."huh?"

this was when I was about 12.

One catolic fanatic had us at anatomy practice for one semester. When we first had him he was like "Let's find out what practice is! Let's find an opposite for practice! Like opposite for Christ is Antichrist, who is a real person an he will come soon... anyone who wants to discuss that is wellcome after classes... .... so opposite of practice is lecture and fun, we're not gonna have lectures nor fun!"

perniciosa said:
One catolic fanatic had us at anatomy practice for one semester. When we first had him he was like "Let's find out what practice is! Let's find an opposite for practice! Like opposite for Christ is Antichrist, who is a real person an he will come soon... anyone who wants to discuss that is wellcome after classes... .... so opposite of practice is lecture and fun, we're not gonna have lectures nor fun!"

Hahaha, subtlety at it's finest.

perniciosa said:
haha, i can just hear the static crackle coming out of his ears as his brain is programmed to broadcast the messages....

and ... "anatomy practice" ... :err: Please elaborate

dreaming neon darkspot said:
and ... "anatomy practice" ... :err: Please elaborate

I don't know what they call tha in US, I can't think of other way to call it than practice
It's a class where we get pieces of human on our tables and examine them and sometimes we get a corpse to cut and stuff