ATTENTION: Those who want to work in Finland...

Siren said:
sounds good to me. but i must know which half of the cake i'm getting. well, definitely the one with the bedtime lullabies, but i better know what else it includes. :Smug:
Did anyone else see that!? :eek: Did they!? DID THEY!? Siren implied that I was a quote-unquote 'hott guy'!!!11!11!1 Did ya see it? Huh!? Huh!? *Faints*

.......*several hours later*

oh... you weresaying? ah yes. which side of the cake? don't you mean which side of the bed? it's more traditional to argue over such things. besides, I don't bake cakes. that's your job. :Smug: at least once you've spent a hard day toiling in the kitche baking me cakes (and pies godddamit![/cartman] ) I can give you a nice relaxing massage before reading you your bedtime lullabies. :rolleyes: anything else you want, just ask. I will most likely be eager to please. the only thing you will have to realise is that if I AM coming, then all the women who were thrown off by your innocent comment before will be applying in droves now. ;)

@Spike: which side of the bed? pfffff. of course i get all the bed. :p
besides, a strong guy and a gentleman like you, wouldn't have much of a problem sleeping on the floor now, would they? ;)
Hmmm, from what i see, baking cakes and pies is on a different section than singing lullabies (yes, singing, not reading. to the kids... remember them? :p). And i said i wanted the lullabies. :Smug: But i think we can arrange the duties anew, what do you say?
As for the hordes of women applying for the job, i don't worry about them. I'll just burn some sulphur around the house, it should be enough to keep them away. ;)

edit: oh, and as for those who will apply before we get there, i will simply outwit them with my sirenish powers. :p

All the bed? If you don't like it on top, all you had to do was SAY SO! :p As for the baking of cakes and the singing of lullabies and the burning of the sulphur....... and the kids (yes, I remember them. ;) ).............. well, I'd have a bunch of really clever comebacks to swing your way, but you confuse the CRAP outta me! :( So I admit defeat.

Not%20Worthy%20BIG.gif

You win. I shall be our willing slave.

Do I HAVE to be the sub!? :cry: Why am I ALWAYS the sub. :bah: *hands siren the pants to wear in the family*

Woe is me. *sigh* :(

*hands pants back* thanks, but i have my own. :p

*gives you some authorities too*.. :rolleyes:

Thank you M'dear. To be quite honest with you it was getting a little draughty in here. :oops: What responsibilties/authorities have you bequeathed upon me?

Hm, you are granted with the responsibility of taking the trash out. One has to start from low. :p

Actually, I was taking you out the back to have my way with you... or you with me (you were planning on doing something with the aformentioned 'cute boys' out there, right?" ;) ) and had a minor mix up and threw you in the trash.

Sowwy. :(

*Gently dusts you off, gives you an experimantal lick or two and a rub to bring you back to a bright sheen, then takes you back in side and sits you down*

There. All better now?

What's next for me to do?

Sheesh, the things I'll do to make ammends. :rolleyes:

*sits on the couch, crosses arms and sulks* :bah:

the kids. you take over the kids.

:heh:

*deposits hyperactive 'bundles of joy' in MagSec's lap*

There. That'll teach ya for mouthin' off bout me and Siren. :bah:

MagSec4 said:
Zsuzsa: I'd keep these two^ away from the poor kids :p
By the way, did you already leave them, or are you still in Turku?
I think the kids themselves are far more dangerous and unpredictable than them >;}

And yes, I am still here, tho not in Turku, but in Parainen ( or more like 'close to Parainen' ). Ture redneck countryside.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
I think the kids themselves are far more dangerous and unpredictable than them >;}
Actually, you put us in a room with those ankle biters and I think you will find Siren and I are the kids in that group. :heh:

MagSec4 said:
Actually, I was going to say much that same thing as Siren when I first read it. Reminds me of a scene in 'Super Troopers' where the highway patrolman pull over and german couple speeding in Canada. After the female of the couple tries to bribe the cop into letting them go by performing 'favours', it gets radio'd in that the car is 'hot' (stolen), so they HAVE to arrest them. The whole time one of the cops kids is sitting in the car, and when they all try and squeeze in ('criminals' in the back, two cops and a kid in front), the cop-father suggest that the kid sit on his cop-'uncles' lap to make space........ the cop-'uncle' suggest that this isn't such a good idea.... :erk:

@Spike: the reason i said he's scary is slightly different. as in, men usually dislike kids, but he seems to like them, so smt must be wrong. :p
i only realized the possible misinterpretation after mag's post. :erk:

oh, and i do agree we would be the kids in that bunch.. we would pwn the little bastards in a minute. :heh: