To those living in Finland!

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
I am in Tampere from the 31th october to the 4th November.

Any good gigs during that period in the area? A band I can't miss ?

Places I should see ? Metal and non-Metal stuff.
A studio you would like to invite me to visit :D ahaha

Well, I am visiting a friend basically and I have no idea of what to do when she is at work.

Gimme some tippsssss

Kippis

Only one (cheap-ish) Schecter.. :erk:
2 baritones from Schecter and LTD, if that's your thing. (as I write this, that is)

I've been having fun testing out a 6505+ and Framus Dragon 4x12" cab :kickass:

Lets see.. well, we're recording drums for our album right about when you're here, but we're in a studio located some 20-30km from centrum and I don't think others would like some strangers wandering in :zombie:

But, depending on when your friend is working, there might not be anything happening, if it's during day, it's all work and no fun...

Forgot to mention, check this out http://www.imperiumi.net/gigs_2.php?qs=new

There's info on what (metal) gigs are going on in Finland.

That could be helpful! Thx.

Only one (cheap-ish) Schecter.. :erk:
2 baritones from Schecter and LTD, if that's your thing. (as I write this, that is)

I've been having fun testing out a 6505+ and Framus Dragon 4x12" cab :kickass:

Lets see.. well, we're recording drums for our album right about when you're here, but we're in a studio located some 20-30km from centrum and I don't think others would like some strangers wandering in :zombie:

But, depending on when your friend is working, there might not be anything happening, if it's during day, it's all work and no fun...

Yep I thinks she works during the day because it is an office job.

Well, you could visit where I work and try out a bunch of ESPs, Schecters, Gibsons, Fenders, Peaveys, etc.. That is, if you're really bored... :heh:

Vespiz in what music shop do you work in TRE ?

I've lived there for one year from 2005 to 2006 and i went to all the music stores to try out gear so maybe we met already :)

Btw i loved Tampere and its inhabitants. Finland rules.

PERKKELE !!!