ATTENTION: Those who want to work in Finland...

Siren said:
@Spike: the reason i said he's scary is slightly different. as in, men usually dislike kids, but he seems to like them, so smt must be wrong. :p
i only realized the possible misinterpretation after mag's post. :erk:

oh, and i do agree we would be the kids in that bunch.. we would pwn the little bastards in a minute. :heh:
It's odd though, I have a new found appreciation for the lil fuckers (kids) after spending time with friends kids in Sweden and Finland. Never spent much time about the lil fucking reprobates (kids) till then. Can't you see I still love them by the way I refer to them? :rolleyes:

I was being serious about the liking kids thing though..... and not in 'that special way' either. :bah:

MagSec4 said:
And thanks for making it worse, Spike :bah:
You're welcome mate. ;)

Still, the way I tell it is now where near as funny as it is when ya see it, Seriously, it even makes ME cringe. :erk:

The kids are occupied pulling magsecs hair out dear, what next?

Spike said:
Actually, I was going to say much that same thing as Siren when I first read it. Reminds me of a scene in 'Super Troopers' where the highway patrolman pull over and german couple speeding in Canada. After the female of the couple tries to bribe the cop into letting them go by performing 'favours', it gets radio'd in that the car is 'hot' (stolen), so they HAVE to arrest them. The whole time one of the cops kids is sitting in the car, and when they all try and squeeze in ('criminals' in the back, two cops and a kid in front), the cop-father suggest that the kid sit on his cop-'uncles' lap to make space........ the cop-'uncle' suggest that this isn't such a good idea.... :erk:

That movie is awesome. :lol:

Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.

Into mic:
Can I get ahhhh, double bacon cheesburger. It's for a cop.

Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?

: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.

Into mic
: Don't spit in that cop's burger.

to farva
: Want me to dipa-size your meal for 25 cents?

Farva: Want me to punch-a-size your face, for free?
: It's only 25 cents and Look how much you get.

Thorny: look kid he dosen't want it.

Farva: I'll just take a litter of cola.

:lol:

kids: Go play with uncle Spike's hair.. It's curly and must be loads of fun to pull on
wink.gif

Don't get lost in it now..
oh and come and tell me if he calls you names or makes you cry, and we can all go together and throw his ass out on the street :D

:cry:

Kids don't need to be told to pull my hair MagSec. I have found from experience that it simply comes naturally to them. :cry: Thank god tehy are to occupied with the hair on my head to think of somewhere... less pleasant. :erk:

and "lil fuckin' ankle-biter" is a compliment
wink.gif

i think the roles have changed a bit around here... now these^ two are the kids... :p

*deposits a green tree frog down the neck of Siren's already soaked T-shirt*

See, he likes it there. It's like, his natural habitat. Moist and squishy. :)

psst! let me know when to stop 'playing with (like) the kids' ;) What else needs doin'?

You BASTARD! :eek:

I had a similar post in mind ever since Siren's last post, but I was too lazy to put it up. Oh well, at least I get a candy bar!!! ^_^ Don't forget though, that you are going to have to do something naughty again to earn that spanking. ;) I don't think she's realised that said spanking is more a incentive than it is a deterent to making mischief. *munches on his candy bar, content and blissfully ignorant* ^_^