ATTENTION: those who want to work in Finland...

_Zsuzsa_

Dumbo
Sep 15, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
...I have an offer for you! Only females tho; for it is an au pair (baby sitter job). Here's the situation:

As a few of you might know, I started to work in Parainen (south of Turku) since june, in a 250 m2 house, taking care of a 4 years old girl and a 6 years old boy. The father is very nice, pays for all my expenses plus salary. When I came here I was pretty sure that Kai (the father) is aware of the fact that I only want to stay until november but a few days ago it turned out that he thought I'll stay at least for a year. It was a simple misunderstanding but brought up something else as well. For the second "problem" is that after I've accepted the job I've fell in love with someone who lives in Helsinki and thus, I am kinda absent minded and sad that I can't be there with him. So one thing lead to another and we agreed that he'll start the search for another au pair, and that's where the point of this topic turns out at last:

So right now I'm seeking a girl, who can, if possible, speak finnish (or at least wants to learn it), have a drivers license and last but not least wants to work in Finland as a baby sitter with a very nice family (I assure you that)!
The family lives on the countryside, the au pair'll get an own room with internet, a car, they also have sauna, tv and dvd...

The sooner the applicant can come the better!
Those who are interested, please contact me on this e-mail address: jakab.zsuzsa@primposta.com

That sounds like a really sweet deal...

If i only had "is gavin a tit" to go with my "is gavin a pussy" thread, i could apply :p

That sounds really great, but I couldn't start this year or at the beginning of next year, so... :( but hopefully you gonna find somebody who does the job!!!!!!

Damn, those kids are gonna be some serious metalheads! If they are going to be taken care of by someone from this board! :headbang:

Fenrir13 said:
well, i mean, i am only here till sept unless something happens that i can stay longer. i dont speak much finnish, and i havnt driven in years but that will be rectified soon i think. but damn that sounds sweet!
Unless smthing happens? For example unless you find a job? :p So, are you interested?

Btw, I'm going to Helsinki tomorrow, I might drop you an sms to meet up so I can tell you the details (THAT, if you are interested at all ;d )

:D I'm looking for a cute babysitter for my 22 years old baby ass
must live in canada and have multiple talents!
o_O

I hope you find your replacement xu and wish you luck with that finnish guy :)