I am leavin'

Aaaand today I started drinking at *drumroll*... 12! :D With this finnish buddy of mine, so ciders, down they went :p And soon heading to Corner Bar... oh god, fnu fnu!

But I seriously don't know what's with me...I slept something like 10-12 hours AGAIN :err: And it's not like Im working hard during the day...heh..Im even tired NOW :eek: Like...why I wonder? This fucked up weak body of mine damnit.. :p

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Aaaand today I started drinking at *drumroll*... 12! :D With this finnish buddy of mine, so ciders, down they went :p And soon heading to Corner Bar... oh god, fnu fnu!

But I seriously don't know what's with me...I slept something like 10-12 hours AGAIN :err: And it's not like Im working hard during the day...heh..Im even tired NOW :eek: Like...why I wonder? This fucked up weak body of mine damnit.. :p
12?? why didnt you just start with a cider for breakfast? :p

Okay, so we arrive @ Corner a bit before 8pm and there's this very neat thing called Happy Hours there, so beer an cider from 6-8pm is cheaper with 1€, yayness. I happily stuffed myself with 2 ciders instantly (and later on with a delicious and famous Corner Bar toast), Tal got a beer and we sit down and started a damn hour long nerdtalk. D&D, Vampire, Werewolf spiced with a lil' Shadowrun and there yu have our subjects :lol: FFS, "I poke it!" :lol: :lol:
Well anyhow, I was pretty dissapointed by the amont of lazy f@ggots yesterday, they deserve their butt to be kicked, severely. But it's saturday now, a new day, new hopes :D And prolly a friend's BD party awaits in the evening. Now onto the breakfast -->

You and the other 46235648271567456 players on the earth :p

Anyhow, yesterday was fun; started with a friend's BD party and some salmiakkikossu consuming then went to Corner Bar (<- this is starting to become way too usual) and drank till 3am. Hola Tal, u were wasted :tickled: But doesn't matter, they played The Final Countdown so it's all kewl :headbang:
Vitun homo 40 yrs old dude who tried to hit on me, EVEN WHEN MY BF WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE :eek: Some ppl just don't know when to give up, so we HAD to start kissing :lol:
Whoa, sleeping long is my speciality as u all know; 10 hours again :Spin:

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Vitun homo 40 yrs old dude who tried to hit on me, EVEN WHEN MY BF WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE :eek: Some ppl just don't know when to give up, so we HAD to start kissing :lol:
That's quite normal, I guess... When I go out with my friends all the old ones try to hit on me and they never give up easily. You were lucky to have your bf there, I had to start kissing with a girlfriend of mine once to get rid of an older guy :lol: That made him leave though, so it was worth it! I always have those oldies after me, but it might be 'cause I'm old too :p But for some reason I don't feel flattered when a 50+ years old man tries to hit on me :rolleyes:

Profanity said:
and I doubt your boyfriend could do that.
Cos he's a sissy? :err:

I must have missed happy hours at Corner, I don't remember the beer getting THAT cheap in Finland ANYWHERE...EVER.

And on a side note, I finally saw a pic of Tal with some OTHER people from Finland that I know (So I could get an idea of her height) And OMG SHE IS SO TINY!!! OMG KAWAIII! ^_^ Sooooc00te! :')

@Spike: I think yu have misunderstand smthing again coz I never said how much was that cider actually, just that 1€ CHEAPER than usual. So the price was 2,30€ during the Happy Hours.

@Janina: well it almost happened to me too (gal&gal) since Tal was in a really loving mood :lol:

But anyhow, even after kissing, that old fart stayed and bullshitted smthing about Alaska (!) for a while then left. We could just stare at each other with Ville in shocked amusement :tickled:

Well today is Shrek2 day hopefully :headbang: