I am leavin'

Ah, well me speakee no engrish see? SO me no understand you speakee teh first time.

Gomenasai!

Ooookay, so we fokken missed Shrek2 by 5 minutes... bought tickets to tomorrow's show tho.

So we just went to Kantis to meet up with this friend of mine and then with Tal in Corner later on. Now I'm tired and hungry, boohoo. Gotta do smthing about it; maybe eat and sleep :p

Whoah, saturday night was phun! We ended up in Corner again with friends and then some more friends arrived and slowly the whole place became so crowded that a trip to the toilet took a few mins :p Great drunk ppl, can't wait for the next time ;)

Today I finally bought my plane ticket back home, it'll happen on the 31st of october. Before that I'll go and see Slayer/Slipknot on the 17th of oct., Moonsorrow in Turku on the 22nd and prolly Spinefeast fest on the 29th (it's a 3 days long event but only friday interests me), with Finntroll, Ensiferum, Ajattara and Amoral. Hm, some nice gigs ahead :cool:

Guh, Slayer was boring (except the last song when blood was showered on the stage... :p ) but Slipknot's live performance was fun to watch. 3 guys who seemingly didn't have anything to do just to headbang and climb on things heh.
Still, 41€ was a bit too much for this...

Ahh, I was going to try to go, but I didnt due to feeling like crap from my uber drinking binge. But the blood shower sounded cool, I love Slayer live but maybe they had an off night. Yeah, Slipknot, besides the main 6, the other three are pretty much clowns climbing on stuff. :p But watching their 5 foot tall drummer slam that kit is really impressive.

Spike: Where did you see these other pics of me? And with who? I dont remember everything :p

For some reason he is still said to be a fokken' amazing drummer.
Okay, he wasn't bad, as Yanko said, but nothing earth shaking either imo. There are so many good drummers nowdays, he doesn't stand out that much.

The lil guy gets some good repsect from me for being the guy that is taking Frosts seat when Satyricon tours the states. And Frost is probably one of my drum gods, Satyr himself said he couldnt find anyone else cos no one WANTED to attempt to fill in for Frost, except for Jordison. If he can play Frosts shit, then he will definately finish convincing me. :D

Okay, so with the permission of the ciggie monster, here you can see the result of too much Corner baring :tickled: One can easily go insane.

Olol.jpg

@Profanity: First of all lolol, very funny your first question is. *cough* He's my bf damnit.
The hilarity... what is there to explain ffs? It's just goddamn hilarious that's it, u must be blind not to see it, heh.