I Am Legend: Alternate Ending

Thanks for the link! I had wondered why I never saw that bit in the movie (it was in the commercials) where the infected dude was close up to Will Smith. I liked the alternate better (and the fact it was in the commercials I bet it was supposed to be the real ending originally).

It's not as bad as I thought it was at first, but I thought that it was pretty cheesy/obvious. I thought the first one was better, since it leaves us a few questions, I guess. I find it interesting that they made two, and changed it before it came out. :)

Kind of cool, I still like the book way better than the movie. I encourage anyone who hasn't read it to seek it out (I just found it on the internet somewhere), it's quite different from the film (intelligent vampires instead of zombies, more of a scientific theme).

Kind of cool, I still like the book way better than the movie. I encourage anyone who hasn't read it to seek it out (I just found it on the internet somewhere), it's quite different from the film (intelligent vampires instead of zombies, more of a scientific theme).

I had a hunch it was a book too.I'll check it out some time.

My friend told me the exact same thing!

Anyway, even though I find it unlikely that the vampire zombies would keep their cool like that, I like this ending a lot better.