I am leavin'

Haha, anti-smokers and ur cancer preaching :p And tomorrow gets hit by a falling piano ;) :lol:

So tonight is the Bathory tribute gig in Turku, going there with this portugese friend of mine who came all the way from Lisbon just to see the show, crazy freak :lol: I'll tell ya how it went ;)

Personally... I would love to see Henri in the same kind of pose. It'd just make him look even more angry. Hehe.

Well later on u might see some even more terrifying pics of him, whenever my friend uploads them :p

And btw, guess who got into Spinefeast ;) I'm on the guestlist twice even haha, so yeah, some fun awaits on friday. And also a lil' stress because I also have a job interview on friday in Vantaa, i've applied to be a flight attendant in Ryanair. So fingers, legs, arms, eyebrows crossed once again ;)

So the gig in Turku went pretty well, except that the audience sucked. Then again, what do u expect from Turku? :p Some fuckin idiots were constantly jumping onto the stage, and stagediving on 6 ppl :lol: <- okay, at least that made my night. If u've ever seen a plane falling... :tickled: Something similar.
But one time when Henri started to sing a very emotional and difficult part, a greasy homo appeared on the stage, hit the microfon and fucked up the sound. Mitja and Henri pushed him back to the crowd and not to surprisingly were totally angry and in a bad mood after that..

And I'm going back home on sunday, in the morning... yes folks, my adventure in Finland will soon at it's end (at least for a while). Weird feeling, I both wanna stay and leave to see my home. Well, coming back in december if the gods are on my side ;)

I'll definitely miss these moments :D
Booyakasha.jpg

Ahh, yes, I will miss them too! I am gonna miss you when you leave, dude....whod have thought that you'd be going back before me?? :p Ahh, i shall defiantley bring the camera again for the next corner outing...

And yesss! You are in!!! That is awesome. I shall be seeing you there for sure, then! I have to show up there hella early, like 6, so I can get the camera and learn how to use it, but i was told its an easy camera to use. So I admit I am hoping I do a good job on the filming. Never thought i'd be filmin a show before, and for possible use for somethin in the future...and good luck with that job interview! I guess when i see ya that night we'll know how it is. Today I am gonna hit Rock Bar for a bit just to visit, and tomorrow I am gonna drink up me vodka here of which i have a fair amount and buzz on over to Corner, i guess! I work Thursday and Saturday at the bar, and if my spidey sense tells me right I am going to be veeeeeery hungover after Spinefeast. :p

Phew, once again a few things have happened since I last wrote here.

So I'm back in Hungary at the moment, family and friends visit, not to mention petting my doggie to death! Soonish I'll fly back to Finland tho, since I miss it much.
Then get on with the finnish course, my Kela card and later on next year, a college.

Now a lil self advertising: http://zs00zsa.deviantart.com ;) Comment on my artsy fartsy pics ;)

Heya, I like the artsy fartsy pics :p :D

I am glad you are enjoying your visit. Seems like my departure via grandpa is going to be Dec 5th to the 7th or something like that. So it looks like I can maybe meet you at the airport when you come back :loco: But then I return to Finland mid Feb to get the rest of my stuff taken care of. I'll know more next week when the actual departure is.

Take care! *hugs* I hope to do some catching up of the month or so when you return!

aww....well, I mean, if I can somehow seal everything away in December, of course! but..:( i might need more time to seal my stuff off in the US...didn't know i'd be here this long. But I am gonna at least try....sowwy about that! I want to start the course in Jan!!