I'll need your attention.

OvSeth

Mar 2, 2007
Montreal, Canada.
I think we all know that CoB-OT is on it's last pair of legs. The rules have been made more strict and recent bans were made. We'll all need to cooperate if we want this forum to survive. There has been a lot of "Trolling" recently. Of course, a bit of trolling won't hurt, but EXCESSIVE trolling will NOT be tolerated. If someone has to ASK for a thread to be a bit more serious, it's because this has gotten too far.

I hope that you're all ready to cooperate and work together to make this place a better one. It's been better since the raids have stopped and there was talk of CoB-OT possibly getting shut down (last weekend'ish.) Let's continue, please :).

Nick.

Edit: There was TALK of it, because of the raids. CoB-OT will NOT get shut down.

Whats the point in stickying a thread that ALLWAYS is on the first page?

And srsly, not hard to behave

Shit man, if you continue incorporating /b/ into your language, you'll walk around irl shouting "DICK BUTT" and "MOAR PLZ", and claiming there are no girls irl :lol:

Hey, stop it. I don't want any trolling/fights in this thread!

Boo!! I want the guitar player's thread stickied :mad:

I'll propose that to Deron and Bob, but I have no idea if they'll want that. The Guitarplayer's thread has a big community, but it's not the whole forum that revolves around it. If that thread would have to be stickied, several others would too.

I think the Guitar Players thread should be moved to a more music-friendly forum (SymX - Musician's Corner maybe)... this way here it won't get lost in all the nonsense, but if that is not an option, then sticky it...

AND MY QUESTION THREAD TOO :kickass:

I'll propose that to Deron and Bob, but I have no idea if they'll want that. The Guitarplayer's thread has a big community, but it's not the whole forum that revolves around it. If that thread would have to be stickied, several others would too.

Eh... it doesn't really matter too much.

I think the Guitar Players thread should be moved to a more music-friendly forum (SymX - Musician's Corner maybe)... this way here it won't get lost in all the nonsense, but if that is not an option, then sticky it...

I don't see that happening.

:lol:

And mine too!

See, this is why you cannot sticky Guitarplayers thread. Everyone's gonna ask special treament.

Just dismiss the troll's idea.