Dimmu Borgir

Korruptive

Roy The Reaper
Aug 26, 2006
England
Is awesome, Children Of Bodom is my favourite band and has been for a long time but I listened to them so much they're getting a bit boring.
Dimmu Borgir might take place of them:cry:
It's sad because CoB has been my favourite band for the longer than any other band was.

dimmu borgir is fucking terrible... go be a man and start to listen to some real black metal

Korruptive said:
name me some bands

Darkthrone, Mayhem, Immortal, Burzum, Nargaroth, Gargaroth, Ajattara, Belphegor, Carpathian Forest, Emperor, Enslaved, Judas Iscariot, Marduk...

Vikk Cavanagh said:
Darkthrone, Mayhem, Immortal, Burzum, Nargaroth, Gargaroth, Ajattara, Belphegor, Carpathian Forest, Emperor, Enslaved, Judas Iscariot, Marduk...
Ok cool, but what's wrong with Dimmu Borgir?

Vikk Cavanagh said:
its something like

Immortal = Master Of Puppets

Dimmu Burger = St. Anger
Oh, well right now I like Dimmu Borgir but that may change once I hear some of the stuff you listed.

Korruptive said:
Oh, well right now I like Dimmu Borgir but that may change once I hear some of the stuff you listed.

well... listen to this bands... just to know what you're missing

i like dimmu borgir
but i also like
Burzum, Nargaroth, Carpathian Forest, Emperor, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Immortal, Gargaroth,Belphegor, Enslaved

and all those...

Dimmu Borgir is the only band that takes pic less or more gore depending on the magazines they send them to.

And it makes them the gayest of the gayest bands ever.