Whats your 10 Bands?

KillerGon said:
nope, it's the number of cocks your ass has suffered, only counting this month. Really dude, you like opeth!!! Therefore you can't talk about stupidity, owning, or gheyness....

:lol: the irony of that post is hilarious, sig material almost...

o yea, and Im still waiting for you to back up why Opeth are"ghey"with something resembling an intelligent arguement..
All I hear out of you is stuff along the lines of:- they are GHey coz they like the cOckszssz yooo" and shit like that. Something tells me you have an unhealthy obsession with cocks & anal sex. Go back to listening to your madonna records :p

^ you are seriously ghey...you dont get shit of being smart in a forum you jackass...

I mean its the internet ffs...no one cares...

hehe it seems that Chop and killer gon care about a lot of silly crap to be honest if you read through these forums, its just that they are 2 stupid to put forward an intelligent arguement so they are all like awww who cares anyway...

They shouldn't say shit if they can't back it up...

Benighted1 said:
hehe it seems that Chop and killer gon care about a lot of silly crap to be honest if you read through these forums, its just that they are 2 stupid to put forward an intelligent arguement so they are all like awww who cares anyway...

go back to opeth and ruin lives there

Benighted1 said:

nothing is intelligent with this you careface....and if you read through all the shit we post you are a jackass...seems like you are the one who care for silly crap.....

and yeah KillerGon is how he spell it "he he"

-[chop]- said:
nothing is intelligent with this you careface....and if you read through all the shit we post you are a jackass...seems like you are the one who care for silly crap.....

and yeah KillerGon is how he spell it "he he"

what the hell is careface? lmao, and obviously I havent read all your posts, Im just going off what I have seen, Use your brain, for the love of god!!!

and yea, I couldn't really give a flying fuck how Killerdong spells his name to be honest...

Benighted1 said:
what the hell is careface? lmao, and obviously I havent read all your posts, Im just going off what I have seen, Use your brain, for the love of god!!!

and yea, I couldn't really give a flying fuck how Killerdong spells his name to be honest...

killerdong? wow...failed at life did ya? why don't you use your brain for once as well and read the posts