About my moderation

TheSeldomlaid said:
^I only see you here like once a month or something. What happened to all the "here's my boobies!"-stuff you used to post?

wait...

did you get a life?

Yeah. And i grew up too. I still like metal. But i don't let shit run my life anymore. I control it. My immediate goal as of now is to save up 10-20 thousand dollars so that me and Leprosy can move into a town home. We're getting on with our lives, we gots plans of stuff. This thread probably isn't the best thread to talk about it. I should start a "mindless ramblings of times past, and forthcoming" thread.

:p

bobvex said:
Yeah. And i grew up too. I still like metal. But i don't let shit run my life anymore. I control it. My immediate goal as of now is to save up 10-20 thousand dollars so that me and Leprosy can move into a town home. We're getting on with our lives, we gots plans of stuff. This thread probably isn't the best thread to talk about it. I should start a "mindless ramblings of times past, and forthcoming" thread.

You...you...LEAVER!

Getting your life together and save money is so un-metal :p

Noble Viking said:
That's so true Bob...I realized while thinking to myself the other day that I need to do more constructive stuff rather than bitching about the new Bodom album on the internet for example...good luck Bob!
i do more constructive things with my life, but i'm able to schedule in time to bitch about the shitty new bodom album on the internet... see i just did it!

bobvex said:
My immediate goal as of now is to save up 10-20 thousand dollars so that me and Leprosy can move into a town home.

damn, i knew that boob posting would lead you somewhere in pussywhip county!

:loco: j/k

hope you two pull it off ;)

And hey! You don't have to leave!
Janina works hard as hell, and has to take care of her child, but she still finds time whenever she's not having sex to post here! You guys are bums near her! :p