Do You Agree With JOONAS?

Do you think Joonas is right about what he says?

• Total voters
the fact that he's male and 15

Ok..

why the hell am I even writing here..

And as for you, don't twist my words. I didn't say I don't like him because he doesn't like COB. Do you think I'm a stupid kid or something? I said about Bodomonkey that it's retarded to write on the forum of a band that you dislike.. especially when it's clearly not a low-class band.

why the hell am I even writing here..
if you're wondering, then just don't

doesn't like COB. Do you think I'm a stupid kid or something?
yes, I think I said that before...

I said about Bodomonkey that it's retarded to write on the forum of a band that you dislike.. especially when it's clearly not a low-class band.
here, read these sites cuz you still haven't got it
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=off-topic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic

Isn't this like the worst idea ever for a thread to resurrect? I don't care to discuss what I had in mind five years ago when I was a shitfaced idiot and had different opinions on music anyway.

You can't argue me properly today so you try to find a weakness from the old, more immature Joonas... :)

So does this mean that you don't stand behind your words? 4 years from now you've again turned your coat on what you write today? The great Joonas who always speaks the truth? Oh my goodness...

And btw, I don't want to argue with anyone. You do. I'm just here to say that I don't care if you're being a narcissist in your own hellhole or wherever you live, but spreading your shit here is fucking toxic to anyone who reads these boards. I'm not even the first one to say that, I've only come to notice it by time.

If I'm honest, I can't even remember what my message was 5 years ago here... it might be I was a AYDY defender cos I thought heavy equals good music, and all the old-school COB fans were annihilating me, who've abandoned this hellhole since... I can't remember. It was around five-six years ago that I realized old Bodom is musically closer to my preference. It could've been I was just bitching about too little keys in AYDY and demanding for more lakes and forests. Truths that are based on opinions are subjective. Yet, I don't think anyone can argue about FTR having more atmosphere than RRF, that's not even open to opinion.

However, if I'm remembering correct, this thread was just a personal ego-trip. Now I've changed a bit but all there's left on the forum is a few people who liked RRF. Half a year after basing this thread in 2008 I was drinking my fucking brains to the walls venturing from party to party blasting the living shit out of Blooddrunk and exploring new dimensions of stupidity... so I can't reflect on that anymore, having since rediscovered my true self and become fully sober and generally caring person inspired to life.

I've felt connection to the albums Follow the Reaper, Are You Dead Yet and Blooddrunk, because by the time of release I was often living - both accidentally and subconsiously - according to the themes of said albums, to theatrical extent you wouldn't believe. I feel no connection to RRF, and only long the feelings of the blue album both musically and how it reflected in my life. I was breaking the same bones as Alexi and going mentally through similar things, and I can imagine Alexi isn't willing to rediscover his former self (from 2000 and earlier), so his heart resides more in the times after that when he started feeling better, which is maybe a reason why he's continuing this type of music also. So maybe the rejection he has especially for FTR kind of music is he feels the negative energy inclined in it which even made him attempt suicides. Altough, being spiritually lost drinking and breaking bones and messing shit up like he did the following years isn't much better, but still better than suicidal depression I suppose.

Wow, strange things happening at the end of the world day. What exactly made your mindset change about the personal side?

kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif
kate-upton-gif-19.gif

Wow, I'm crushed. Now the real speculation must revolve around how to properly dispose of me so the world won't be corrupted by my revolutionary idiotism. Cast me out in space? No I think that's hazardous for other space cultures. In the Mount Doom? Nuclear underwater detonation?