Do You Agree With JOONAS?

Do you think Joonas is right about what he says?

• Total voters

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Alright so let's find out how it is. I'm looking for some quality people to discuss with about COB so I need to see who are against me and who are not. Because I'm not here for trolling, but for speculation about the band. I only put options Yes and No, I didn't put I Don't Know, because that would be useless in this matter. I need strong opinions. I also stripped you off your "weapon" of using the smileys, because if you want, you need to make proper arguments.

err.gif

Sometimes I agree, yeah. I put in "No" because more of the time, you're being a total jerk about it and think that your opinion is law :lol:.

I often feel like I'm driven to the corner like a little animal here, for saying what I think. Maybe I should just keep smiling?

Well, people on here aren't being fair, because you simply think that your ideas are the best. When others give their opinions and you don't like them, you become that "little" aggressive animal and argue for the sake of being right.

Im not AGAINST you, as in, i dont disagree with you no matter what, just for hte sake of disagreeing.

That being said, i think you're full of shit

When I think I'm right, people attack me. When I know I'm right, I do want to enlight people, and that's when they attack even more and it becomes a mess. I confess tho I do get pissed if someone's an idiot.

:lol:
come on ,what did you expect?to get the n00bs on your side?

No / 16 / 100.00%

Joonas, a person can't agree with someone all the time or otherwise. For example, I could agree with you on some things, and on other situations I would not agree with you on other things. That's just a fact of life. Everyone has at least one thing they'd commonly agree with with someone else, but not everything. This thread is just pointless for those reasons.:kickass:

:lol:
come on ,what did you expect?to get the n00bs on your side?

No / 17 / 100.00%

:kickass:

why the fuck are you looking quality people in Cobot? ffs not even you can be defined as quality people

middle of the first line was the furthest i could get, sorry

i don't agree with you all the time because time to time you manage to say something totaLLY STUPID AND GAY.
besides that i don't have any problem with you.

Joonas, this time you're wrong, as someone said before, we can't agree with something just because you said it. It depends, we can't vote "yes" just cause you said something that made sense in the past...