Do You Agree With JOONAS?

Do you think Joonas is right about what he says?

• Total voters
That's enough thank you. This just confirmed I'll move to another forum where the true fans are, and not just complete dorks and pussies and fanboys at best. Yes I dare say this, because if you cannot see I'm not writing shit, it's your problem.

As I had previously stated, there is no such thing as a true fan, because you cannot define it by as a fact. There are only fans and fans. Besides, it'd be very fucking stupid if everyone like everything about CoB, cause then the band would become overrated in that sense. Which would suck badly.:kickass:

Hahahahahaha. Old.

As I had previously stated, there is no such thing as a true fan, because you cannot define it by as a fact. There are only fans and fans. Besides, it'd be very fucking stupid if everyone like everything about CoB, cause then the band would become overrated in that sense. Which would suck badly.:kickass:

I mean hardcore, anxiety, like taking things about the band very seriously. It doesn't mean f.ex. I will worship the new album when I hear it whatever it turns out like. If it kicks ass then I'll go mad with joy, but if it sucks, I'll slit my wrists and jump under a truck (so to speak). That combined with expertism, knowing the band and understanding the music, is what maks a True fan.

A Regular fan who digged the earlier albums would just throw the CD out the window if it didn't have neo-classical elements. And a Regular fan who got into COB later, will just delete the song files from his mp3 player if he thinks they're emo and gay or glam. No heart-deep impacts.

I mean hardcore, anxiety, like taking things about the band very seriously. It doesn't mean f.ex. I will worship the new album when I hear it whatever it turns out like. If it kicks ass then I'll go mad with joy, but if it sucks, I'll slit my wrists and jump under a truck (so to speak). That combined with expertism, knowing the band and understanding the music, is what maks a True fan.

A Regular fan who digged the earlier albums would just throw the CD out the window if it didn't have neo-classical elements. And a Regular fan who got into COB later, will just delete the song files from his mp3 player if he thinks they're emo and gay or glam. No heart-deep impacts.

Ok then, i'll add those definitions of a "Regular fan" and a "True fan" of CoB to the dictionary...

I will worship the new album when I hear it whatever it turns out like. If it kicks ass then I'll go mad with joy, but if it sucks, I'll slit my wrists and jump under a truck (so to speak). That combined with expertism, knowing the band and understanding the music, is what maks a True fan.

No, that's not a true fan. That's a true retard.

That's enough thank you. This just confirmed I'll move to another forum where the true fans are, and not just complete dorks and pussies and fanboys at best. Yes I dare say this, because if you cannot see I'm not writing shit, it's your problem.

u'll get bashed on other boards too...it' s not the ppls fault...change sth about u
try not always to be such a smartass; sometimes ur right and sometimes ur not; accept it

I'm looking for some quality people to discuss with about COB so I need to see who are against me and who are not. Because I'm not here for trolling, but for speculation about the band.

But I always thought that this was COB-Off Topic, and that it's more likely that you discuss about the band itself at the Official Bodom Forum (not that COBOT isn't official, but you know what I mean).

Why did you create this thread Joonas? You should know that you are the least-liked person on the forum. Not to sound rude, but it seems like you have a god-complex (for lack of better term). You simply ignore others and go about embarrassing yourself and making a giant fool of yourself. You need to stop stating things as facts and claiming you are never wrong. Also, believing you are CoB's biggest fan is almost a joke and a shame at the same time. Sorry man, just clean up the self-pretentious attitude and you'll be fine.

Why did you create this thread Joonas? You should know that you are the least-liked person on the forum. Not to sound rude, but it seems like you have a god-complex (for lack of better term). You simply ignore others and go about embarrassing yourself and making a giant fool of yourself. You need to stop stating things as facts and claiming you are never wrong. Also, believing you are CoB's biggest fan is almost a joke and a shame at the same time. Sorry man, just clean up the self-pretentious attitude and you'll be fine.

Altitudes is completly right...
Nicely formulated;)