Do You Agree With JOONAS?

Do you think Joonas is right about what he says?

• Total voters
Joonas you can't expect anyone to say yes. It's almost impossible agree with you in everything because you tend to state your thoughts as a fact too often. Take for example the lenght of Banned From Heaven. You posted that you were absolutely sure you knew it was about 7 minutes, and got aggressive when people told you that it wasn't, and it has ended up beeing false, the length is 5 min. That's why many people will say no and also the reason many people bashes you. dawnghost has told you in another thread (I think in the one about Blooddrunk), use more IMO and ''I think that'' and things that clear up that it's just your thoughts, that you don't present everything as the ultimate truth, and surely you'll get less bashing and people will take you more seriously. There's loads of ''quality people'' in this forum, and the fact that they don't agree with you doesn't make them bad, and also I'm sure that if you do what you've been told many people will indeed think more about what you say. I myself am nor for nor against you: you make some interesting posts, but you're extremely irritating when you present yout thoughts as the truth.

That's enough thank you. This just confirmed I'll move to another forum where the true fans are, and not just complete dorks and pussies and fanboys at best. Yes I dare say this, because if you cannot see I'm not writing shit, it's your problem.

Most of the time I don't agree with you. And it's just about that, that most of the time you over do things with speculating and other that kind of stuff, which turns out to be annoying to the people here. So maybe you just should consider again on what youre doing and saying.

ok i may have just taken a shot at you J, but heres a post where im not being a complete dick.

You really should chill out with the speculation, e.g. your statement that you believe Blooddrunk will be your favorite COB album. Think about it dude. You havent heard one damn lick from the album. How the hell could you have any indication on whether youll love or hate it? A statement like that just makes you look unintelligent.

That's enough thank you. This just confirmed I'll move to another forum where the true fans are, and not just complete dorks and pussies and fanboys at best. Yes I dare say this, because if you cannot see I'm not writing shit, it's your problem.
The guy who creates a poll about him, cries seeing the results and tells people "you don't understand me anyway".