Do You Agree With JOONAS?

Do you think Joonas is right about what he says?

• Total voters
Joonas Lethonen said:
When I think I'm right, people attack me. When I know I'm right, I do want to enlight people, and that's when they attack even more and it becomes a mess. I confess tho I do get pissed if someone's an idiot.
and when you are proved wrong, you ignore it.

You also seems to systematically ignore every interesting posts made to you about your attitude and only answer the "YOURE GAY!!!" posts by flaming. Just here, you ignored every post that Children of COB and Altitudes made wich were very sensed compared most of the rest.

I don't like you either. Why?

1) You think COB is not good music
2) You write at COB forum
3) You fuck around with me just for the heck of it

1) What gave you that idea and even if I didn't, that's no reason to dislike anyone. It's shows closed mindedness, it's naive, arrogant and retarded (well, there are my reasons for disliking you)
2) COBOT ==> off-topic. I rarely visit the COB forum itself
3) no, I really really don't like you.

Maybe they found each other.

It's the new Knarfi and Erni.

Black Core and Bodomonkey.

:lol:

euhm, no. I've got MIMA

1) What gave you that idea and even if I didn't, that's no reason to dislike anyone. It's shows closed mindedness, it's naive, arrogant and retarded (well, there are my reasons for disliking you)
2) COBOT ==> off-topic. I rarely visit the COB forum itself
3) no, I really really don't like you.

I think that one was ment for me.

and when you are proved wrong, you ignore it.

You also seems to systematically ignore every interesting posts made to you about your attitude and only answer the "YOURE GAY!!!" posts by flaming. Just here, you ignored every post that Children of COB and Altitudes made wich were very sensed compared most of the rest.

Thanks, :lol: