Part metal head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
edudowny.jpg

I'm horribly bored.

Sorry I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. My interests are satanism and metal, however they're two different things. I know full well satanists existed before metal did, thus i do not associate it. The only thing I consider close is that of black metal, bands like Dimmu Borgir who pretty much obviously worship satan

Just out of curiosity, when was Dimmu Borgir ever black metal? For All Tid...maybe.

Check out Emperor if you haven't already....the greatest black metal band of all time.

Reactions: Night Reaper
Just out of curiosity, when was Dimmu Borgir ever black metal? For All Tid...maybe.

Check out Emperor if you haven't already....the greatest black metal band of all time.

Meh, imo that goes to Burzum....just imo.

Burzum, imo, was good with Det Som En Gang Var...but other than that, it's so black metal that it's actually not that great. It's TOO black metal. Tr00, kvlt, or whatever, yes. But GOOD? Nothing compares to Emperor's Nightside Eclipse and Anthems cds.

lol thread. I cannot beleive that used to be me. Stupid me.

Only thing close to Emo I like now is my metalcore, Bullet For My Valentine, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, thats it, I swear. :p

COB is now my favorite band. Surprise Surprise, much less worship now that Jaska is my idol. I want to drum like him someday.

Green Day= eh don't listen to them too often, but punk music is cool, but not Green Day's pop/punk bullcrap. Anti Flag, Black Flag, thats punk.

to set the record strait, I was a dumbass back then, damn I was an idiot.

bands I listen to all the damn time:

COB
Stone
Maiden
Metallica
Slayer
Sentenced (North From Here is one of, if not THE best album ever)
Bullet For My Valentine
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
All That Remains
Emtombed

thats about it. Thanks to my friend over there, he saved me.

Now, lol I dissapear from here never to be seen again, have nice lives ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.