Part metal head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a good thing that Joonas hasn't discovered this thread yet...
:lol: tr00 dat :p

If you didn't call me a poser this wouldn't have happened! What a prick!:puke: lol
If you don't post another ogrish or sick picture I will end up not thinking you're cool

Um...k... the day I start caring what you or anyone else thinks of me is the day I re-enact that shit-eating pic... :erk: but you're right sorry... poser was not the right word... wanting to burn churches makes you a FAG, sorry, that's what I meant.

My apologies.

Wow thanks, and yes I've got emotional unbalance sometimes, but I haven't been depressed in about 6 months. Mainly my emotions revolve around being angry, lonely, bored, hyper- most of the time I'm hyper and it's fun because I can be very funny. I have to pay the price for not caring what people think, and my main concern is that I've never met in person somebody who has such similarities to me

I've never been diagnosed with a mental illness, but I'm learning to control my emotions- I'm content with myself right now. Btw, ADHD means you get hyper when you lack attention right? I get bored when i lack attention, and I am conscious over my hyperactivity

ok, here is the deal... two of my buds got me to join this forum to up my "metalheadness" and reduce my so called "emoness".

I woship COB with all my heart since i was introduced to them about 7 months ago. one thing.... my friends seem to think it's a problem that Green Day is my favroite band, not COB... and that about the jist of it...

dude ..youre fucking emo.

*really dosen't care that much*

I know i have bad spelling. and being reminded of it everytime I come here schould give me a laugh or two

You HAD to give me the link, huh?? fine.. since you gave the link to me

Stop being such a fucking cunt, do you not understand how idiotic it is to play the old "I dont care" card. You should stop being an elitist prick and realise that you like some of the most talentless "bands" on the face of the earth....God...I bet you even like 50 Cent, he is just as shit as Green Day and Panic! OMG EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!

Stop being such a fucking cunt, do you not understand how idiotic it is to play the old "I dont care" card. You should stop being an elitist prick and realise that you like some of the most talentless "bands" on the face of the earth....God...I bet you even like 50 Cent, he is just as shit as Green Day and Panic! OMG EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!

:lol: +ONE, let's be friends :)

want me to lie? I said it an i mean it. I don't really care all that much. I'm trying to get through this "issue" without much bloodshed, but it's clear you're looking to do so otherwise.

50 Cent sucks ass. Rap sucks. Rap=no talent. If i ever listen to rap have someone run me down as it's going on my ipod.

And i understand you don't like Green Day, but can you at least RESPECT the fact that other people like bands that you hate?

And i understand you don't like Green Day, but can you at least RESPECT the fact that other people like bands that you hate?

Do you honeslty think that Green Day have any talent AT ALL? Almost every single one of their songs are made using the same 4 power chords in different combinations, or just using a combination of normal Grade 1 chords that any downy with a brain could play.

Status
Not open for further replies.