Part metal head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, here is the deal... two of my buds got me to join this forum to up my "metalheadness" and reduce my so called "emoness".

I woship COB with all my heart since i was introduced to them about 7 months ago. one thing.... my friends seem to think it's a problem that Green Day is my favroite band, not COB... and that about the jist of it...
Do I know you?

^all u guys are true. i get goosebumps and my hair raising etc. when i hear a kickass solo or riff. fuck when i heard Necrophagists' Fermented Offal Discharge solo...omg i blew such a big load lol:lol: now there my 2nd fav. band. i talk about dressing metal, because i like to show i'm a metalhead and im proud of it, besides i won't find any metalhead friends if i do dress up as a geek all the time. but yeah, i do agree that metal is in your heart, follow it wherever it goes....just don't do satanic rituals or burn churches, or put crow's feet in your dads bed so he dies or some wierd shit
I've been a loner since I was a kid, there was something freaky about me. I gave out the energy and got bullied by several kids and I got that satanic response at a young age, probably when I started school at 4 or 5. I don't remember much before the age of 12 years old but I became a Leveyan satanist knowing that I was the only one who could help myself. I didn't actually hear metal itself but the essence of the music; i.e. aggressive, solos, shredding, grunting, all appealed to me and when I first heard it, I knew I was heading in the right path. I showed the outside what I thought when I turned 7 by dressing how I like, other than listening to what my mom said. Even my Mom disowned me- I learned not to care. It was at the age of 9 I started reading spiritualism and occultism books, and started to get into practice, without any help. I was travelling alone until I met someone in April '06 who could help me, and introduced me to friends to get into metal clubs, covens, cults etc. Satanic rituals aren't a big deal if you haven't done them yourself, but it's always best to overestimate them so the outcome isn't as bad as you determined it. I've yet to burn a church, but many people here know full well of the thrill we get from the desecration of what we truely hate.

This whole post sounds like some made up ghey shit some 11yr old would write as a biography for a horrible RP character :lol:

gave out the energy and got bullied by several kids and I got that satanic response at a young age, probably when I started school at 4 or 5. I don't remember much before the age of 12 years old.

Psycho :loco: :lol: You prolly got bullied cause you're a straight up freak... :erk:

It was at the age of 9 I started reading spiritualism and occultism books, and started to get into practice, without any help.

The faggotry of this post knows no bounds. I feel sad for you... when I was nine I was playing with legos and other toys, having fun with other children and yeh, just growing up being a normal kid. I don't know wtf happened to you :erk:

I was travelling alone until I met someone in April '06 who could help me, and introduced me to friends to get into metal clubs, covens, cults etc.

Again, I say this: :loco:

I've yet to burn a church, but many people here know full well of the thrill we get from the desecration of what we truely hate.

I hope you're kidding, or else you've just won the title of gheyest non-metal poserfag ever! Congrats! Now get a life... :erk:

Yay time to quote myself from another forum ^___________^

Lets just conclude the thread with......Anyone that is narcasistic enough to be part of this whole emo thing, loses all credibility, dignity and reason for living.

I expected your reaction to me asking that to be very predictable. I thought you'd cry and then cut yourself while listening to Panic at the Gaybar cds... guess not. :lol:

...but yer still being pretty emo, cuz emos are generally annoying as fuck... :erk:

oh... harsh... Panic! is nothing to some other bands... hell i don't care for Panic! that much. If yoiu want to diss me for liking an emo band, diss me for being a full blown Green Day fan

Reactions: Axel
Psycho :loco: :lol: You prolly got bullied cause you're a straight up freak... :erk:

I hope you're kidding, or else you've just won the title of gheyest non-metal poserfag ever! Congrats! Now get a life... :erk:
I am a straight up freak I guess, but since when did your opinion count? Being weird has it's advantages and disadvantages, and I'd rather be the black sheep or an outcast than in with the masses. I study occultism because it moves me and I find it interesting, and yes I do have an outside life, no I'm not a poser. If you really do beg to differ, flame me all you like but explain your points.

Sorry I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. My interests are satanism and metal, however they're two different things. I know full well satanists existed before metal did, thus i do not associate it. The only thing I consider close is that of black metal, bands like Dimmu Borgir who pretty much obviously worship satan

Status
Not open for further replies.