Part metal head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking 'Panic! at the Star Wars Convention' = the same as admiting to being a girly man, fagend, scenester, narcasistic twat.

That band does not even know the meaning of Talent.

lol, that whole shpeel between heartless and killergon was fuckin hilarious! i wish i could put it all inta ma sig :(

anyways, to keep it on topic. dude you don't need us to become a metalhead, maybe will get you into some fuckin sweet bands, but it's up to you whether you wanna be "emo" or a "Metalhead". metal IS a lifestyle, if u wanna be metal you gotta dress, act, walk, talk like a metalhead! take me for example....right now i'm wearing big baggy camo pants with 3 chains on em, a metallica shirt, and a HCDR hoodie, i have hair past my shoulders that i'm still growing. 2 years ago i had a fucking buzzcut, i would wear muscle shirt, i was a total nerd, i had no friends,and my fav. bands were acdc and aerosmith....big change huh?

anyways, to keep it on topic. dude you don't need us to become a metalhead, maybe will get you into some fuckin sweet bands, but it's up to you whether you wanna be "emo" or a "Metalhead". metal IS a lifestyle, if u wanna be metal you gotta dress, act, walk, talk like a metalhead! take me for example....right now i'm wearing big baggy camo pants with 3 chains on em, a metallica shirt, and a HCDR hoodie, i have hair past my shoulders that i'm still growing. 2 years ago i had a fucking buzzcut, i would wear muscle shirt, i was a total nerd, i had no friends,and my fav. bands were acdc and aerosmith....big change huh?

that's all superficial, Metal is in your heart :p

Wrong! The look has nothing to do with it. You can be a metalhead and still look like a "nerd" for instance the drummer of Necrophagist is amazing, but he looks like a 12 year old computer geek :p.

Anyway, to be a "metalhead" you just have to appreciated the talent and skill needed to create metal music, and to really enjoy listening to metal music.

^all u guys are true. i get goosebumps and my hair raising etc. when i hear a kickass solo or riff. fuck when i heard Necrophagists' Fermented Offal Discharge solo...omg i blew such a big load lol:lol: now there my 2nd fav. band. i talk about dressing metal, because i like to show i'm a metalhead and im proud of it, besides i won't find any metalhead friends if i do dress up as a geek all the time. but yeah, i do agree that metal is in your heart, follow it wherever it goes....just don't do satanic rituals or burn churches, or put crow's feet in your dads bed so he dies or some wierd shit

Status
Not open for further replies.