Part metal head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
want me to lie? I said it an i mean it. I don't really care all that much. I'm trying to get through this "issue" without much bloodshed, but it's clear you're looking to do so otherwise.

50 Cent sucks ass. Rap sucks. Rap=no talent. If i ever listen to rap have someone run me down as it's going on my ipod.

And i understand you don't like Green Day, but can you at least RESPECT the fact that other people like bands that you hate?

You are in no way, shape or form a Bodom child, please stfu and get lost!

Do you honeslty think that Green Day have any talent AT ALL? Almost every single one of their songs are made using the same 4 power chords in different combinations, or just using a combination of normal Grade 1 chords that any downy with a brain could play.

As a matter of fact i do. Green Dayis my favroite band EVER. I like thier music. I don't care about the "4 power cords in diffrent combos" crap. I think it's good music so... that's the end of that.

Do you honeslty think that Green Day have any talent AT ALL? Almost every single one of their songs are made using the same 4 power chords in different combinations, or just using a combination of normal Grade 1 chords that any downy with a brain could play.

Quoted for rightness!

:lol:

loldowny.jpg

50 Cent sucks ass. Rap sucks. Rap=no talent. If i ever listen to rap have someone run me down as it's going on my ipod.

And i understand you don't like Green Day, but can you at least RESPECT the fact that other people like bands that you hate?
Way to contradict yourself.
+1
As a matter of fact i do. Green Dayis my favroite band EVER. I like thier music. I don't care about the "4 power cords in diffrent combos" crap. I think it's good music so... that's the end of that.
Again, contradicting yourself. Earlier you said "I hate rap. Rap = no talent" but now you say you don't care that Green Day are a bunch of no-talents, and you like them cause you think they make good music. You seem to be a walking contradiction :lol: (Please forgive me, it had to be said :lol:)

Reactions: eternal alchemist
Status
Not open for further replies.