About my moderation

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
COBHCwebmaster is here now, so we have a total of four moderators. FOUR. I just read a thread about someone complaining about the moderation here. Let me give you the lowdown on how i do this, COBHCWM may do it different, and thats fine.

1. I don't care about neative opinins about COB. People are allowed to discuss the the things they don't like about the band. not eveyone likes COB. shit, as you can tell, a lot of the oldtimers here don't like them very much, at all. We (yes, i am one of them) stay here because we like bullshitting about random shit, and this is the place where we all met. I like the people here.

2. If you are an idiot, i will fuck with you. if you don't like it, don't be an idiot.

3. I don't allow COB sound files to be posted here. That is what th FTP is for, and NOT FOR ALBUMS. It is for bootlegs, videos, interviews, and other such things. A kid emailed me numerous times about the FTP, and to shut it down, i said no, because a. it's not mine, and b. there is nothing illegal going on in it. Until COB says "No sharing bootlegs online" it will stay.

Any questions?

you're a good mod bob. If you quit.... well, i'd probably follow you soon by being banned or something here, probably the COBHC webmaster wouldn't stand my shit :lol:

and yetti... he can always ban me from the boards BUT NEVER FROM MY STALKING!!!! NEVERRRR!!!!!!!! SHOE!!!! :zombie::zombie::zombie:

I've never disagreed with anything you say. As far as im concerned your the only moderator of COB, because two of them have fucked off somewhere, and the new one sounds like a robot.

bobvex said:
2. If you are an idiot, i will fuck with you.

I think I just mentioned in another topic that I know I am an idiot, but fucking with me might not be a good idea, my hubby is kinda jealous, you know ;) :lol:

bob i doubt your the one deleting my comments in one post, but this is time #3, and all i've said is "its much cooler to be a kid trying to sound like zakk wylde than malmsteen"... thats pretty fucked up, go kill them for me