I'll need your attention.

I should be a mod!

... :p

Nah, bad idea. I'd just end up repeatedly banning Joonas every time he posts :lol:

This thread is meant to get feedback from members to make this place better. It's not about trolling, arguing, etc. The next person to say anything of the sort will take a trip for a few days, methinks.

I don't want to resort to that, but as Gon would post, This is why we can't have nice things.

I blame the mods for making the forum so shit lately, yet a mod is trying to tell us it's our fault people are getting banned and we need to change for the sake of the forum.

I dislike this.

I should be a mod!

... :p

Nah, bad idea. I'd just end up repeatedly banning Joonas every time he posts :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I blame the mods for making the forum so shit lately, yet a mod is trying to tell us it's our fault people are getting banned and we need to change for the sake of the forum.

I dislike this.

So you are saying the mods are the ones spamming and trolling? I don't think i can blame this one on the mods if the "Higher powers" want this forum closed and they are trying to keep it alive.

I dislike this.
I agree with this in a 90 %

Even if Squeee, who is a cool dude, ended up with mod powers, we shouldn't forget the source of the original problem.

/r/ ban for this troll.

I for one, totally agree on this. There are 2 types of trolls here. Positive trolls and negative ones. Like dicki said, trolling to a certain amount should be tolerated and might even be a good thing (positive trolls) but some people go to far, and do it in a annoying/shitty/lame way (negative trolls). In my opinion THOSE trolls should be struck with the banhammer, and not the positive ones. Yet the annoying fucktard trolls always seem to get away with shit, and good trolls get banned on regular basis. I wont go much deeper into the reasons why i think that the good trolls get banned, because thats been discussed infinite times now:rolleyes: I agree cobot is on its last pair of legs but i think the mods blame it on the wrong people.

But yah, yay for a better cobot:kickass: