I'll need your attention.

I for one, totally agree on this. There are 2 types of trolls here. Positive trolls and negative ones. Like dicki said, trolling to a certain amount should be tolerated and might even be a good thing (positive trolls) but some people go to far, and do it in a annoying/shitty/lame way (negative trolls). In my opinion THOSE trolls should be struck with the banhammer, and not the positive ones. Yet the annoying fucktard trolls always seem to get away with shit, and good trolls get banned on regular basis. I wont go much deeper into the reasons why i think that the good trolls get banned, because thats been discussed infinite times now:rolleyes: I agree cobot is on its last pair of legs but i think the mods blame it on the wrong people.

But yah, yay for a better cobot:kickass:

Great way of saying it. Agreed.

And btw, everyone plz stop saying cobot is on "its last pair of legs". It sounds too Deronish. :lol:

Why do I feel so guilty? :[

Cause suddenly, all the idiots, who were insulting the mods just a week ago, jumped in the "we're a happy family and mods = gods" bandwagon.

I'm done fighting with the mods, but I NEVER FORGET!

I'm gonna give them one more chance, since choosing Squeee as the new mod was the best move they could make in a moment of desperation. But I'll be watching. Let's call it a truce for now.

So far, little has changed. And my next quote is gonna make my point:

What kind of troll are you?

Altitudes still being here = proof of mods still failing.

Seriously, you should do something.

in b4: I get b& :lol:

That's funny cause many would say the same of you your hotness.

Let me worry about who gets the final boot or not.

CoB OT has actually been quite pleasant and enjoyable the last few days. Drop the pitchfork and just enjoy it for what it is eh? :)

CoB OT has actually been quite pleasant and enjoyable the last few days. Drop the pitchfork and just enjoy it for what it is eh? :)

:worship: Thank you!

Tell Gonzo to stop picking on me! :mad:

You obviously didnt read/get my post. Look, i know you dont come here often enough to actually read everything posted and know the regulars here (and im not saying thats bad or something, obviously you cant frequently visit every single board) but i think most regulars here agree that gonzo is rather harmless and actually a good addition to this board, and thus a good troll. Altitudes on the other hand is annoying and trolls infinite more than gonzo, in a bad way. In my time here ive never actually seen Altitudes add something positive to this board. I think most people who'd actually like to see cobot more serious, or at least cured of its e-cancer, will agree that Altitudes wont help with the curing process. Im not saying you should ban him (note: not saying, i do think so though :p), but its rather contradicting to say you want to improve cobot, but standing up for the bad troll at the same time.

but its rather contradicting to say you want to improve cobot, but standing up for the bad troll at the same time.

I didn't stand up for Altitudes. I simply said, if people would let me handle who should/shouldn't be banned, the forum wouldn't be "whined" up as much as it is sometimes (often). It's funny how much I can here about this so far after it has become a big problem.

If you see problems, report the post. It's the fastest, most efficient and best way to keep the forum trouble and pain free. Very simple. I don't have a whine detector here at my place so I can't see and track all the whining that may go on in threads about it. When you see me in here, 95% of the time a post has been reported by someone.

That all said, Altitudes gets the same treatment as anyone, and like some others here, is also on his last warning. :shrug:

Self control people, self controlllll. :kickass:

I didn't stand up for Altitudes. I simply said, if people would let me handle who should/shouldn't be banned, the forum wouldn't be "whined" up as much as it is sometimes (often). It's funny how much I can here about this so far after it has become a big problem.

If you see problems, report the post. It's the fastest, most efficient and best way to keep the forum trouble and pain free. Very simple. I don't have a whine detector here at my place so I can't see and track all the whining that may go on in threads about it. When you see me in here, 95% of the time a post has been reported by someone.

That all said, Altitudes gets the same treatment as anyone, and like some others here, is also on his last warning. :shrug:

Self control people, self controlllll. :kickass:
Fair enough, and you have a good point. Thing is, altitudes is annoying in the big picture, he doesnt have like.. single posts that cross the line or something, so if someone would report it you wouldnt directly see the problem

What kind of troll are you?
Dude, just ignore him. And he will ignore you, right now you two are the only ones causing drama :lol: Take my word for it, internet fueds aren't worth the time and effort!! The shit I had with Rider was 10000 times worse than you and Gonzo so, trust me it's better to ignore him or make peace, otherwise you're (both) gonna be gone soon.

Cause suddenly, all the idiots, who were insulting the mods just a week ago, jumped in the "we're a happy family and mods = gods" bandwagon.

A lot changes in a week man, we have an active mod now, someone to help keep the shit down to a minimum, now it's only up to us. That is why everyone has changed around, because we have a chance now!

No, dude, see if you really want him gone just ignore him and then if he attacks you he will be in the wrong but if you're both going back and forth you're both in the wrong.

+1, it has really been a bit different, in a positive way.

You obviously didnt read/get my post. Look, i know you dont come here often enough to actually read everything posted and know the regulars here (and im not saying thats bad or something, obviously you cant frequently visit every single board) but i think most regulars here agree that gonzo is rather harmless and actually a good addition to this board, and thus a good troll. Altitudes on the other hand is annoying and trolls infinite more than gonzo, in a bad way. In my time here ive never actually seen Altitudes add something positive to this board. I think most people who'd actually like to see cobot more serious, or at least cured of its e-cancer, will agree that Altitudes wont help with the curing process. Im not saying you should ban him (note: not saying, i do think so though :p), but its rather contradicting to say you want to improve cobot, but standing up for the bad troll at the same time.

tl;dr :loco:

But seriously Altitudes isn't that bad, he does make some good posts and contributes to the guitar thread a lot... I mean he can get annoying but so can everyone here once in a while. He does need to change a lot though if he want to remain here in the long run, but he is't the only one.

No AMAB anymore? :OMG:
?? AMAB??

For anyone wondering i strongly think that AMAB means "All Mods Are Bad". I think COBOT might have a chance after all not to get closed or overrun by faggotry. I am glad for that. And like it or not...the MODS made that possible.